Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I too have finally been granted a VIN!

Ordered 12/14, red/black, Central Valley, CA

I'm hoping everyone with EDD before 3/31 gets their VIN too!
I too have finally been granted a VIN!

Ordered 12/14, red/black, Central Valley, CA

I'm hoping everyone with EDD before 3/31 gets their VIN too!
Congrats! Still waiting (impatiently) over here. 😂

Does anyone know if on delivery day if I could bring a cashiers check for my down payment? I want to avoid the whole online pay thing if I can. Too many horror stories about paying online and them not delivering.

I don’t know the answer to your question, as I’m in Texas and had to pay 100% up front, but Tesla can’t recognize the revenue until you accept delivery.

Not sure any of those “horror stories” really have anything to do with paying first, I doubt it makes any difference whatsoever.

Tim

I don’t know the answer to your question, as I’m in Texas and had to pay 100% up front, but Tesla can’t recognize the revenue until you accept delivery.

Not sure any of those “horror stories” really have anything to do with paying first, I doubt it makes any difference whatsoever.

Tim
I found the ACH payment online to be the easiest way to do it.

Reactions: TBrownTX
Still impatiently waiting for a VIN, but this just showed up on the mail 😁

20210315_151731.jpg

Tim

I just remembered a couple guys paying for their cars in full and their vins disappearing or them showing up to pick up a car that wasn’t there or available. I’ll probably just go with the ACH method, my wife’s probably going to be pissed if she sees the money gone and no car though 😂.

• Funny
Reactions: TBrownTX
I just remembered a couple guys paying for their cars in full and their vins disappearing or them showing up to pick up a car that wasn’t there or available. I’ll probably just go with the ACH method, my wife’s probably going to be pissed if she sees the money gone and no car though 😂.
That would be me! Fully funded and the car ended up never ended up being built.

Reactions: SummerlinChiro