Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery dates have been changed again. I’ve been moved back up to May 22nd-June 11th. I ordered on April 16th, White/Black El Paso, Tx.
I'm in El Paso TX as well. Maybe we will get our cars on the same day? That would be pretty cool. I'm envious that your dates look better than mine despite same location and a later order date.

Order date: 4/11
Specs: Red exterior, white interior, 19" wheels, no FSD
Delivery: 5/28 - 6/17

New user here! from Los Angeles, CA

Placed my M3 LR Blue metallic with Black interior w/ sport wheels order on 5/3 = 6-9 weeks ETA
Finalized my payment information (financing etc) on 5/4 = June 9-30 ETA
5/5 = June 1-21 ETA
5/6 = June 7-27 ETA
5/7 = June 7-27 ETA

Probably unhealthy to keep checking every day, but damn lol.

First Tesla owner here, and i wonder if i'm really gonna get my M3 this June. Thoughts?

I'm in El Paso TX as well. Maybe we will get our cars on the same day? That would be pretty cool. I'm envious that your dates look better than mine despite same location and a later order date.

Order date: 4/11
Specs: Red exterior, white interior, 19" wheels, no FSD
Delivery: 5/28 - 6/17
5/28-6/17 is one of several sets of delivery dates I have had. My delivery dates seem to change every Thursday at a minimum.

Well, I've succumbed to the dark side. Monday night I ordered a Model 3 LR and thought I was good with that decision.

But on my visit to the Tesla Gallery a week before to test drive a Model Y it turned out the only MY they had was just leaving on a test drive. The manager asked if wanted to test drive the Model 3 Performance they had while I waited for the Model Y to return. Wow. Was I impressed. Decided I liked the Model 3 better than the MY but thought the LR would be good enough so I ordered one.

But I just couldn't un-remember the feeling the Performance gave the first time I hit the accelerator. It continued to consume me until I couldn't take anymore.

So today I called and changed my order to a Model 3 Performance, White/Black, No FSD.

Well, I've succumbed to the dark side. Monday night I ordered a Model 3 LR and thought I was good with that decision.

But on my visit to the Tesla Gallery a week before to test drive a Model Y it turned out the only MY they had was just leaving on a test drive. The manager asked if wanted to test drive the Model 3 Performance they had while I waited for the Model Y to return. Wow. Was I impressed. Decided I liked the Model 3 better than the MY but thought the LR would be good enough so I ordered one.

But I just couldn't un-remember the feeling the Performance gave the first time I hit the accelerator. It continued to consume me until I couldn't take anymore.

So today I called and changed my order to a Model 3 Performance, White/Black, No FSD.
Get the white interior instead. White /white is the way to go!

Get the white interior instead. White /white is the way to go!
100% agree. White on white is gorgeous. This is mine I just took delivery of in March :)

Attachments

• 490CEE97-B32A-441D-A09B-0A87391B39A2.jpeg
    490CEE97-B32A-441D-A09B-0A87391B39A2.jpeg
    350.5 KB · Views: 89
  • CFCBA80A-C4CD-4164-B478-9FA46D0373AA.jpeg
    CFCBA80A-C4CD-4164-B478-9FA46D0373AA.jpeg
    377 KB · Views: 79

That’s 100% identical to my car. I think you made an excellent decision 😁

Reactions: Dogs_In_A_Pile
last week if the quarter guys. For 90% if you.

If u ever had a kid... act accordingly.

Get the nursery ready (make sure u have charging set up)

Get clothes and baby accessories (dash/console wraps or replacement. Wheels. Tires. Screen protector. Etc)

Pick out a name
Already done that :). Only thing left on my list is Autocross/track wheels and tires. I’m reluctant to buy until I have a VIN however. If Tesla misses the June deliveries and it slips to Sept, I won’t really have time to use them before the winters have to go on.

Noob question. Are available incentives from Tesla based on when you take delivery or when you place your order?
Nope. You see the price. You pay the price. If you don’t like it, the next person will. That’s the Tesla business model. Kinda like going to an Apple store except the employees could care less if they sell you something. If you’re lucky you may get a license plate frame.