Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed “2021” Model S waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully the EQS comes out soon enough (in Europe, at least), it will make a great comparison to the MS (though the rear headroom does look slimmer).
I'm sure the fit and finish are outstanding. But looking at the interior, I feel like I've time warped into a 80's discoteque.....

I'm sure the fit and finish are outstanding. But looking at the interior, I feel like I've time warped into a 80's discoteque.....

Big beautiful screens but from the videos ive seen so far, they are a bit delayed to the touch and are pretty laggy. This thing is going to cost probably $120k, not worth it yet. Let MB get their second generation out in a few years.

First post! I thought I may as well play on the forum with you fine folks while we wait lol

On March 3rd I ordered a Model S Plaid+ in Deep Blue Metallic, with 21" Arachnid Wheels, All Black Interior, and FSD. Delivery was late 2021 but looks like they probably meant late 2022 (at least I made it in before the price increase) lol More time to save I guess. Currently selling my 2015 Audi RS7 while I drive my new-to-me used 2014 Kia Sorento until the Model S shows up. Verdict so far? The Kia is not as good as the RS7, also slower lol

First post! I thought I may as well play on the forum with you fine folks while we wait lol

On March 3rd I ordered a Model S Plaid+ in Deep Blue Metallic, with 21" Arachnid Wheels, All Black Interior, and FSD. Delivery was late 2021 but looks like they probably meant late 2022 (at least I made it in before the price increase) lol More time to save I guess. Currently selling my 2015 Audi RS7 while I drive my new-to-me used 2014 Kia Sorento until the Model S shows up. Verdict so far? The Kia is not as good as the RS7, also slower lol
hahaha. Talk about night and day! I sold a brand new MOdel 3 refresh bc it was just too small for me (coming from a 2019 S class). I ordered a refresh Model X, currently driving a 2019 Camry :oops:. I dont know how you will last until the Plaid+ comes out...I can barely wait for the Model x at some point this year...

Still waiting..... Now have a June anticipated delivery date which is hopeful.

Bought a DeWalt battery powered lawnmower as a toy and to have some progress. Got to pitch the gas can so will never need to transport gas in my MS when after it arrives.
Yep - we are all still waiting and this is where we should be providing our friendly banter rather than over in the "delivery" forum, LOL.

It would help others reading individual posts regarding dates if everyone could update their signature so that we can see what Model S was ordered as well as date and RN# etc.... that way when someone say my date is **/** or got moved or disappeared we can have a base point to go from.

Just a thought

Reactions: DukeofURL
Can anyone give me some insight into the 19" Tempest Wheels? I haven't had hubcaps since high school (1981?) and not too sure I can go back... even if I do get a little better range. Can you talk me into them?
Take the hubcaps off.... problem solved. Just add the center cap and lug caps (not picked)
IMG_2770.jpg

Can anyone give me some insight into the 19" Tempest Wheels? I haven't had hubcaps since high school (1981?) and not too sure I can go back... even if I do get a little better range. Can you talk me into them?
Posted this a while back.
Should answer all your questions
You’ll find links to items or item #s for Tesla parts in the video listed in the video description on YouTube

Tesla 2021 Refreshed Model S PLAID/LR 19” Wheels Uncovered

Copied and pasted YouTube description here…
Here’s a quick video, by request, of the 19” Wheels under the Aero Covers of the Tesla 2021 Refreshed Model S PLAID or Long Range

Links to items in this video:

Tesla Part must be ordered directly from Tesla Parts:
WHEEL ORNAMENTATION CENTER CAP - GREY
(6005879-01-A)

iFixit Heavy Duty Suction Cups https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PBZQDT6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_t1ZkaWGD6S9Qg

VOSAREA 21 in 1 Hexagonal Wheel Lug Nut Covers Bolts Covers Screw Protect Caps 21mm with Clips (Grey) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N85C7H...abc_1GJCNAFJW0SH00SB4DFW?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Reactions: BigDanSRQ