Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021/2022 Model X Doors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We're talking about the MX, right? I only was given two fobs with my 2021 LR MX, no key cards. But, I keep getting notifications to set up my android phone as a key. I cannot figure out how that is done.
Perhaps others can expand on this. Based on your signature you got your MX 12/11/20. I don't think Tesla issued key cards with the X at that time nor could you use your phone as a key.

We're talking about the MX, right? I only was given two fobs with my 2021 LR MX, no key cards. But, I keep getting notifications to set up my android phone as a key. I cannot figure out how that is done.
Is it a refresh Model X, or a legacy X (vertical screen)? A 2021 could be either one. The Legacy X does not support Key Cards.

Reactions: n.one.one
Is it a refresh Model X, or a legacy X (vertical screen)? A 2021 could be either one. The Legacy X does not support Key Cards.
It is a legacy with the vertical screen. I still would like to know how to get rid of the annoying notification to set up I click the notification and it goes to the 'Set Up Phone Key' showing a key card and a blue rectangular box at the bottom with white font showing 'Pair'. I have tried to pair many times in the past and it just doesn't show up in the blue tooth settings on the screen. I have a Samsung S20 Ultra (Android) phone.