Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021/2022 Model X Owners Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my refresh X LR today, what does the heated windshield cover? Just the area under the wipers? I didn't look carefully but I didn't see any heater lines.

Also, I didn't see an option for ANC under the sound setting menu, do we not get it?

I have been searching for other info on this, I am only seeing about 315 miles on mine, which doesn't seem right. How about you?
Exactly 315 for me at full charge as well! I think the website estimates 330 now with 22” tires, which I think is down from ~340 when we placed the order. Wasn’t thrilled to see a 5% haircut on the already lower 330 figure out of the gate.

I spoke with my Tesla Service Advisor today and he claims that about a month (probably as part of the v11 software?) the remaining range displayed on the instrument cluster is no longer the simple EPA rated range, but dynamically adjusts based on ambient temperature, and recent driving/consumption rates, which means it will fluctuate much more than it used to, but will also (hopefully) be more accurate... Will require more experimentation and monitoring. :) YMMV, literally.

Received my refreshed XLR Friday. squeaky front driver chair. And the ride feels harder than my 2016 model X.

Does anyone know how to adjust the instrument gauge / where the speedometer is. To show things like music and trip info? Thanks!!

• Informative
Reactions: croman
I pointed to some recent findings about the effectiveness of ANC here:

Anyone know where we can get all weather floor mats for the long range 2022 model X. The website only goes up to 2020.

Any news on the kind of remote or headphones to pair for the rear screen?
Not unusual for custom fitting floor mats to take a while to be developed by the aftermarket. Possible work around is to pick up a set of Goodyear universal fits from Costco for just a few $. They are a cut to size offering that can provide carpet protection immediately. They are thick rubber with channels to hold slush etc. Usually two colors to chose from.

Reactions: TechVP