Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021/2022 Model X Owners Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, it showed up 2022.4.5. But probably the better question is if the NC works or makes a difference. It's not immediately noticeable what, if any, effect that the NC systems has on cabin noise. The few times that I have switched it on and off while driving, I really could not tell a difference - but then again, I don't find that the MX cabin noise at highway speeds to be noisy, with or without the NC.

I am curious to "hear" what other MX owners think about the NC effectiveness;-)
I've tried toggling it off-and-on over various road conditions but my 59 yo ears are unable to tell any difference. I also don't find the cabin to be noisy.

Attachments

• F5A6E8D1-7CF0-40B3-8865-0C4C3D1FAF44.jpeg
    F5A6E8D1-7CF0-40B3-8865-0C4C3D1FAF44.jpeg
    367.9 KB · Views: 89
Service guy is here now looks like he pushed the update again - visible in the app. He confirmed this is the latest and should expect updates done by batches - unfortunately we’re still in “factory mode”. Could be any between 3-6 months 😢 to get an update

Attachments

• B7297701-FC79-4DEC-82A0-556E6D91F6EA.jpeg
    B7297701-FC79-4DEC-82A0-556E6D91F6EA.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 64
Service guy is here now looks like he pushed the update again - visible in the app. He confirmed this is the latest and should expect updates done by batches - unfortunately we’re still in “factory mode”. Could be any between 3-6 months 😢 to get an update
If that were the case there would be a lot more owners on these forums screaming bloody murder. No way it usually takes that long.

I saw a thread earlier discussing the range of the Model X being "dynamic" in nature and wanted to ask this owner forum, what the 100% range is on your new X? (By the way, I've had my LR since late December 2021).

I get a range of 314-315 miles on 100% charge. For 90% charge, I get around 285 miles. I don't drive it like I stole it, but I do have the 22 in wheels. I'm curious what the folks with the Plaid models are getting?

Reason I ask is when I was adding my X to insurance (Late December), the insurance company mentioned that I was driving the "performance" version of the vehicle. I told them it was a LR to which they disagreed (I still added the vehicle, but figured I would give it a little time for VIN database to update).

Back then, I checked my max range and it was 311 miles -- coincidentally the same advertised max range of the Model X Plaid (before the sales site was updated).

So now I'm wondering, why are we not getting nowhere near the range of ~340 miles on our LRs?

(FYI - Car still rocks, but I'm concerned about range for long-distance trips)