Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021/2022 Model X Owners Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
im at 125 miles on the odometer, cameras still trying to calibrate. lol will try to reset one more time tomorrow and just go on a drive, we'll see how long it takes. otherwise the more i drive the space ship the more I like it. little nuances like home link, preconditioning interior climate before departure, auto close door, etc is a nice touch.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
im at 125 miles on the odometer, cameras still trying to calibrate. lol will try to reset one more time tomorrow and just go on a drive, we'll see how long it takes. otherwise the more i drive the space ship the more I like it. little nuances like home link, preconditioning interior climate before departure, auto close door, etc is a nice touch.
I needed a solid 30 miles on the interstate to get from 97 to 100.

Thanks. The whole set is around 900 bucks. Do you have them? Do they fit well? Are there any pics?
I have them. They fit amazing and I wish I could drive with my socks and shoes off. It is 'real' plush carpet that's why expensive. I also added the add-on for the nicer edges that you can also customize. Sorry I don't have pics available and when I did have pics the pics did not really do it justice. They are much nicer in person.

I had these on my 2017 X 5 seater. I now have a 2022 XP refresh 6 seater. For my 2022 X, only the front mats are available. I have those. I am waiting for the second row mats to be released (hopefully soon). The frunk mat is also not released for 2022, but it seems to be the same from 2017 and I have that in my 2022. The rear deck mat is not yet released for 2022, but is almost the same - 95% same. But on the 2022 there is a little cubby in the driver side trunk area - the mat does not cover that little area, but the consolation prize is that access to the cubby is easy, whereas if it was covered you would need to lift up the mat to get access. So its almost like it indeed is a perfect fit, if you choose to look at it that way.

I can highly recommend. I don't work for them or anything - I just like the upgrade. Some people say its crazy to pay that much for floor mats, but I am not one of them.

I’ve got a FWD that stops closing for a phantom obstruction about half the time. Service addressed it, said a pinch sensor was getting triggered on a trim piece, but it still happens. Anyone else had this problem?
Hopefully you are able to get further on this than me. Just picked it up from the second time in service for this issue, and both times they just stated that they were unable to replicate and nothing in the logs. It happens nearly half the time the door is used and is quite annoying.

Reactions: RC51 Tofuman
Hopefully you are able to get further on this than me. Just picked it up from the second time in service for this issue, and both times they just stated that they were unable to replicate and nothing in the logs. It happens nearly half the time the door is used and is quite annoying.
There used to be issues with dark colored X's when they paint got hot. I never had an issue with my white X 75. I don't park my dark gray 2022 X outside and have also not had an issue.

Yes I got mine after about 2 months. Third time I bought FSD and I’m embarrassed to say that. 2016 Elon says by end of year will drive from CA to NY without anyone touching. Fool me twice. Now 3 times. Crap
It won’t be ready this year for sure. 99% of the software can be done relative quickly , but that last 1% May take years or never. You may never have the real fsd. Paying for the fsd is a gamble that the odd is against you. Btw I also bought fsd 2nd time

Any good alternatives to summer and winter tires for 20”? Ours came with the continental cross contact lx
Yeah, check out tire rack. 20” offers many more options. These prices are very reasonable. Go to 22” and not as many options and prices are higher. For example:

Attachments

• 161DA00B-75C9-4A75-A207-F5220D7BAADF.png
    161DA00B-75C9-4A75-A207-F5220D7BAADF.png
    422.1 KB · Views: 77
  • BB9F07A1-725D-43CD-B2C5-FC5D05C23FB8.png
    BB9F07A1-725D-43CD-B2C5-FC5D05C23FB8.png
    480.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 49336C54-BF94-481A-B2F0-BA5D80EC6060.png
    49336C54-BF94-481A-B2F0-BA5D80EC6060.png
    453.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 45821D82-3953-4239-A081-9F5F0F1A94B3.png
    45821D82-3953-4239-A081-9F5F0F1A94B3.png
    443.8 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: -motts-
View attachment 818329
Minor issue the kids discovered as soon as they got in lol (kids have a way of finding stuff!)

It wasn’t broken. The faux leather was, I think, getting in the way of the plastic trim hooks snapping into their sockets.

I folded the leather back and snapped the trim in. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Follow up to this

At my service appt they ordered a new piece because I guess this one was defective.

anyone elses safety score suck, does it even matter or make a difference to reset it?
Im in the high 90s every day except two of which one is 43 and one 61, both have an insanely high "forward collision warning" (well just checked and today is 30?!), all of which seem like false alarms, as ive not had any warnings. those (now 3) are destroying my score. If there were a way to reset, I would.