Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021/2022 Model X Owners Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well that sucks. Are there any air pumps that do work with it?
had to fill up my tires with air and both in center console and rear trunk got tripped every time. I even used the tesla one and it would suddenly just die. After letting the car sleep for a few mins the outlets worked again.
I'm testing out a battery air pump and a few methods like leaving the driver door open, camp mode, to see if I can get it to work

Reactions: timberlights
Have any of you received this awesome update?

Specifically anybody with FSD?
Both our cars (X & Y) have FSD and neither have received the update but my brother who doesn’t have FSD *did* get the update. 😣😭
I love love FSD but wow I really want that update lol!
yeah our x doesn't have it yet. our Y is on FSD beta so I didn't expect to get it since it's on a diff build

I got it last week. But I do not have FSD and have update set to early release. The best thing for me as been that they moved the garage door controls to the top of the page and made it much smaller and easier to use.
omy goodness finally. I hated when in reverse and the HUGE homelink square bar blocked the side repeater cameras

omy goodness finally. I hated when in reverse and the HUGE homelink square bar blocked the side repeater cameras
Even better, you never need to swipe down to the sub-menu. Just press the little green activate box unless you have a second door with an opener and need to open it. Since I always part the same car in the same spot, this is great for me.

Kudos to some nameless UI person at Tesla for making this small, but very useful improvement.

I’ve gotten good at swiping down (repeatedly as necessary) to get rid of that lol
haha same but sometimes I have the fasten seat belt on because I'm trying to just move the car so it's double swiping.
Even better, you never need to swipe down to the sub-menu. Just press the little green activate box unless you have a second door with an opener and need to open it. Since I always part the same car in the same spot, this is great for me.

Kudos to some nameless UI person at Tesla for making this small, but very useful improvement.
Now we just need the ability to move the blind spot camera like on the 3 and Y

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
haha same but sometimes I have the fasten seat belt on because I'm trying to just move the car so it's double swiping.

Now we just need the ability to move the blind spot camera like on the 3 and Y
Move the blind spot camera? This has actually been an annoyance of mine since getting the car. One because the camera covers up other stuff, but mainly because I look 4 different places when changing lanes. I physically look, I check my mirror, I check the big screen for the camera and I check the little screen (instrument cluster) for the red lane line and car outline. I’ve never understood why they don’t put the blind spot camera in the instrument cluster.

Move the blind spot camera? This has actually been an annoyance of mine since getting the car. One because the camera covers up other stuff, but mainly because I look 4 different places when changing lanes. I physically look, I check my mirror, I check the big screen for the camera and I check the little screen (instrument cluster) for the red lane line and car outline. I’ve never understood why they don’t put the blind spot camera in the instrument cluster.
Yes this. The image that displays should be able to move and esp with an X and S should be able to integrate into the center dash.

I also wish you can change percentage and miles on the fly with the touch of a button like the 3 and Y. I dont like how you can't adjust the following distance with the right scroll wheel and you have to use the screen.

I don't like the plastic scroll wheels, we should have gotten metal ones like the 3 and Y.
I wish we can move the screen and see the cars, etc, like the 3 and Y. It's just stuck on the dash

There are a few others haha.

• Informative
Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Anyone having problems with phone calls? I can hear the other person just fine but the person on the other end says my voice comes from 2 rooms away and basically very difficult to hear. Has anyone had a similar problem? I reset my bluetooth and reconnected still the same problem. I have the latest iPhone. When on iPhone speaker its HD voice, when I put it on BT people can barely hear me