Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got back from picking up my MX Plaid and delivery was smooth as silk. I was in and out in less than a half an hour. I did a through inspection of the entire car and everything looked perfect. Only thing missing according to the SA was aero inserts for the wheels which I don't recall the Plaids having. In any regard, the SA made a service appointment for me to get whatever was missing. There is a small scratch inside the pass falcon wing door (See pic) that is no big deal and can easily be touched up.

I drove it a measly 7 miles directly to the shop to get a full wrap and tint. I did immediately look for the top of the steering wheel to make a left turn out of the dealer center and grabbed onto nothing LOL. That will take some getting used to as well as the turn signals but I should be able to adapt fairly quickly.

Overall super happy with the delivery and now I have to wait another full week before I go back to pick up the car from the shop. Enjoy these pics and to all those still waiting, hang in there. It will be 100% worth the wait.

View attachment 762603View attachment 762604View attachment 762606View attachment 762607View attachment 762608View attachment 762609
I was taking photos of your car last week when I was at the Devon center scouting my plaid! Congrats!

Reactions: Elixir
You should be able to edit if you copy, paste, update this link to your web browser. Put your RN at the end tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN########

At least it used to work. Don't have an active order currently to test.
This worked for me. Interesting. Don't wanna jack it up though so discarded all changes and closed page. Have to pay new pricing which is a big nope.

Is anyone getting a somewhat reasonable trade in value for their car through Tesla? My offer on my 3 was a joke

When I got "vinned" last Thursday, I was scrambling to post my car for a quick sale. I honestly was expecting $80-$85k. I decided to submit an appraisal through Tesla so I uploaded pics and mileage and within 30 mins they came back at $94900. I was over the moon and quickly accepted the trade in asap before they change their mind lol. Just for reference I traded my 2018 MX P100D Ludicrous with FSD and HW3 and it had 54400 miles on it.

You sound like a male version of KAREN. Your new name is Richard
Your comment is awful. Person is giving their honest assessment of Tesla from both a vehicle and energy POV. They didn't ask for anything other than good build quality and good customer service. There is nothing wrong with that.

Just about everyone here is venting about lack of information, in other words, demonstrating the poor customer service. The posts speak for themselves.

You live in a different universe dude.
Yeah, this was as close as I could nail the date but Jobs died Oct 5, 2011:

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 2.41.27 PM.png