Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Caraoke(Under entertainment) and ambient lighting has always been there. There's lighting just under the trim on the doors, like in the old MX/MS
Really? They removed it on the MS refresh. Are you sure that is not also true of the MX refresh?

The ambient lighting is not under the doors, but under the door trim.
there are reports of a harness there, but not connected to anything afaik.

Reactions: TJPDX
Really? They removed it on the MS refresh. Are you sure that is not also true of the MX refresh?

The ambient lighting is not under the doors, but under the door trim.
there are reports of a harness there, but not connected to anything afaik.
Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 20.33.13.png
Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 20.33.53.png

Yeah its right there under features on the order page and in the manual. It increases in brightness with the screen brightness

• Informative
Reactions: aerodyne
Heres a "poor" demonstration of it

He kinda misses the actual ambient lights, but I guess footwells and door pockets counts too. But you can see it in the video
View attachment 805316
So just checked the MS order details, and is says Carioke, but the MS sure as sugar does not have it.

If I can be assured the the MX has Carioke, might cancel my MS order.

So just checked the MS order details, and is says Carioke, but the MS sure as sugar does not have it.

If I can be assured the the MX has Carioke, might cancel my MS order.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but caraoke is just a software feature under the entertainment tab. Theres no extra hardware or anything that goes with it. Everything About Tesla Caraoke (Karaoke)

• Informative
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but caraoke is just a software feature under the entertainment tab. Theres no extra hardware or anything that goes with it. Everything About Tesla Caraoke (Karaoke)
Agreed, but it has been stated numerous times in the MS delivery thread, and confirmed by multiple SA's (Although that means nothing) that it is not available in the refresh MS.

Reactions: TJPDX
Took delivery today 5/16/2022 Model X 2022 April 27th Built in Plano TX. Red and white 5 seater. Order date 1/27/2022. VIN 4/29/2022. VIN 7SAXCDE55NF3XXXX

Tilt/swivel screen included. 15 months of wait. Hang in worth the wait. :) no issues or gaps
Can you give more number on the vin, trying to track the tilt screen production, mine 3412. With built date 4/25 vin 4/27

• Informative