Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Negative to both.

Not to be a brat, dont want this VIN, especially since its a 2021 VIN.

Tesla is also pushing tor delivery in the next few days...

Congratulations to the fellow members who recently got VINNED. Can I ask what is the going rate for car loans right now and what bank are you loaning from? Thanks!
I locked in 3.74% with Wells/Tesla in about 60 minutes on 6/13/2022. BofA was slow to get back, their approved rate was 3.24% on 6/15/2022. Both for 72months. BofA was likely slow due to limited vehicle finance data.

A key note, Tesla eliminated the buyout option on their lease. Given the huge increase in value, this negates the point of a lease (basically 100% interest in my case)

This epic, awesome, helpful thread has hit many milestones over the last 14 months including over 30,000 posts on over 1,500 pages. It's about to hit another milestone with 3 million views...incredible!

One of the recurring themes is folks fearing they will be the last one here and they will be tasked with turning out the lights. This led me to be curious about whether the pace of posting comments was slowing. It isn't slowing as shown in the graph below. I'm still convinced I'll be the last to get my X 😁.

View attachment 789289
Another 100 pages in the books and strong activity continues. I track every 25 pages and post the graph every 100 pages.
Do any TMC historians know if there have there been other threads with this many posts and views?
1655312506747.png

Another 100 pages in the books and strong activity continues. I track every 25 pages and post the graph every 100 pages.
Do any TMC historians know if there have there been other threads with this many posts and views?
View attachment 816934

Lots of bigger crazier threads including the Model S refresh thread, the main investing page, etc

Hey, gang -

I need an honest assessment from those of you that have operated both the refreshed S and X. I have had a refreshed S for a few weeks and love the quality and the ride. A big improvement over my Model 3. I have an XLR on order (since 4/2021) and have June 27 to July 13 EDD. I’m 6’4” with “creaky” knees, and while I find the S easier to get in and out of than the 3, it’s still a bit low, even with the suspension set to very high. Is the X appreciably higher at the same setting as the S, or is the difference negligible? I really don’t need the SUV (have a truck to haul big things), but my wife wants to make sure that I’m not going to regret keeping the S over the X. I really don’t want to pay for the X just to figure this out and turn around and sell it. Any advice and insight would be appreciated.

Hey, gang -

I need an honest assessment from those of you that have operated both the refreshed S and X. I have had a refreshed S for a few weeks and love the quality and the ride. A big improvement over my Model 3. I have an XLR on order (since 4/2021) and have June 27 to July 13 EDD. I’m 6’4” with “creaky” knees, and while I find the S easier to get in and out of than the 3, it’s still a bit low, even with the suspension set to very high. Is the X appreciably higher at the same setting as the S, or is the difference negligible? I really don’t need the SUV (have a truck to haul big things), but my wife wants to make sure that I’m not going to regret keeping the S over the X. I really don’t want to pay for the X just to figure this out and turn around and sell it. Any advice and insight would be appreciated.
The X is noticeably higher than the S. I am 6'2" and the X is awesome as you are sitting so much higher. I'd check out Vrbo in your area and see if you can rent a refreshed X for the day and really get a feel for the difference and if it is worth it to you.

Reactions: croman
The X is noticeably higher than the S. I am 6'2" and the X is awesome as you are sitting so much higher. I'd check out Vrbo in your area and see if you can rent a refreshed X for the day and really get a feel for the difference and if it is worth it to you.
I think you meant Turo unless some people want you to sleep in their X :cool: