Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Call new vehicle delivery 888.518.3752 and they can tell you production date and where it was since Fremont. Many cars being canceled due to interest rates rising.
Any data on cars being cancelled due to higher interest rates? Or is that just anecdotal? I guess I would be a little surprised that someone considering a $120,000 vehicle would be that sensitive to interest rates. Would a couple percent really make that much difference? If it does, I’m all good with it cause maybe my X will come sooner! :)

Disappointed with Tesla .
Supposed to pick up 18 month long waiting MX on Wednesday last week but Tesla changed in last min to 6/20. 6/16 got a text saying car is on site and ready to pick up but as it was scheduled for 6/20 kept my appointment and even paid last night . Right after that another text came saying car is in transit and delivery and moved it to 6/24. I rescheduled my patients twice which isn’t fair for them or for me for loss of work. This could have been easily avoided.Don’t care about not having car but it’s just irritating.

Attachments

• FFB96CC9-F5D6-4844-A161-7761E6D45E74.png
    FFB96CC9-F5D6-4844-A161-7761E6D45E74.png
    493.1 KB · Views: 109
Got VIN assigned last night (EDD 6/23-6/29) and now thinking about adding a trade-in. I’m not seeing any option in my account to add a trade-in at this point. Where do I find that? I previously had a trade-in on the order but removed it and sold the car, but I’m not now seeing an option to add another trade-in.
You will need to contact Jorge and have him open up the trade in portion again.

Got VIN assigned last night (EDD 6/23-6/29) and now thinking about adding a trade-in. I’m not seeing any option in my account to add a trade-in at this point. Where do I find that? I previously had a trade-in on the order but removed it and sold the car, but I’m not now seeing an option to add another trade-in.
I had the same thing two weeks ago. If you have been texted from the 510 number, you can text that one. It worked for me. They added in my trade, and I approved and signed off on in 2 days. They have a specific email where you can send the info to as well - title, divers license. (To make sure it matches the title) and other things. Here is the email: [email protected] Phone number: 510-422-0476 Sidenote - they can't get pictures on their texts for some reason. Only pics through email. I have had different people text me from that same number. I think that's why we get conflicting texts sometimes.

Disappointed with Tesla .
Supposed to pick up 18 month long waiting MX on Wednesday last week but Tesla changed in last min to 6/20. 6/16 got a text saying car is on site and ready to pick up but as it was scheduled for 6/20 kept my appointment and even paid last night . Right after that another text came saying car is in transit and delivery and moved it to 6/24. I rescheduled my patients twice which isn’t fair for them or for me for loss of work. This could have been easily avoided.Don’t care about not having car but it’s just irritating.
Bummer. Mine, also now set for 6/20, was actually advanced a day because it came in early. So I went over to the SC to see if I could find it on the lot. I found it easily, still quite a mess, but I actually laid eyes on my VIN. There appeared to be no issues externally visible, so I paid for it. Hopefully it all works okay. I will find out later today.

Bummer. Mine, also now set for 6/20, was actually advanced a day because it came in early. So I went over to the SC to see if I could find it on the lot. I found it easily, still quite a mess, but I actually laid eyes on my VIN. There appeared to be no issues externally visible, so I paid for it. Hopefully it all works okay. I will find out later today.
Did you get a chance to look around to see what other new X's were in the lot? I cruised through the Kansas City service center yesterday and only saw 4-5 new X's which were all either black or white. Just curious if they are putting out a "batch" of only those colors. Typically there will be more than just black or white on the lot. There were LOTS of 3's and Y's in all of the Tesla colors, just the X's were limited.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
Did you get a chance to look around to see what other new X's were in the lot? I cruised through the Kansas City service center yesterday and only saw 4-5 new X's which were all either black or white. Just curious if they are putting out a "batch" of only those colors. Typically there will be more than just black or white on the lot. There were LOTS of 3's and Y's in all of the Tesla colors, just the X's were limited.
Working at St. Joseph MC right now, just drove by the lot... and will again after my shift. Believe I have only seen white, black and MSM refreshed X's there. Unfortunately, keep changing my mind between white, MSM, and black on white. It's becoming a problem. I also like blue and red but have ruled them out, they look great but just aren't for me. So every time I drive by I cruise through the lot, get out, take a look, change my order... rinse, repeat.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: 1pinhigh
I did not search out much after locating my car. But most of them were white. White is likely the most popular color, w black interior, mainly because that is only no extra charge combination. Originally, I was blue/cream, but I made a decision to wrap the car, so why pay extra for something I was going to cover up.

Last edited: