Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_20210214-082429_Chrome.jpg
I just noticed the link that says in Texas you have to have the new Vin on the insurance. This isn't needed with other manufacturers though.

• Informative
Reactions: boonedocks and DIL
I’ve ordered my Model X last December 19th 2020 and on Jan 29th 2021 my order just disappeared from my account and I was totally shocked. By calling my sales rep, I’ve agreed on Jan 29th 2021 to move to the new model despite the price increase, but was concerned about delivery dates.

She told was all fine and she had updated the system. At that time I had delivered scheduled between Feb13 and Mar13, and now I was told early April.

After few weeks, I still see no update on the website, and my account still shows the old configuration/ model, and despite calling the sales service, no one is able to say when and if my order was processed, and no clue on delivery timelines.

I feel disrespected by being totally blind on the process and having the sales team totally in a same speculative situation I am today. Where it seems my order is lost in the system and no clarity on if and when I would receive my car. Unfortunately none of the available cars in the inventory fits my need, and/or have a price that have no sense to pay, now that the new model is out.

Is there anyone you know beyond the report on teslarati that have updated dates and model on the system?

Reactions: GOVA
Ordered about a week before the announced refresh. I keep seeing people post about their order page being update but mine still shows the old page. My sales advisor keeps saying no action is needed at this time. He gave me the whole 2k story/special of course in which I said yes I wanna continue..

Lake forest Tesla today said April for all converted orders by order of date placed IF credit application approved. Apparently they are giving cars to those with financing already set so as not to delay anything. All new orders may-June as stated on website. He also said this is subject to change obviously.

• Helpful
Reactions: DIL