Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, didn’t meant to sound condescending at all, especially not to you. Just hinting that Tesla SA’s often seem to know less than what’s discussed here. No judgement what so ever on the use of “boat”. I ‘m not native English either, so wouldn’t dare to comment on language use 😉
Sorry, I misundertood your intentions ! Regarding the fact that people had to acknowledge they'll have new hardware, I think it is only for lack of USS, M3/Y have been delivered without those for some time getting the same message and I think even some MX owners have no USS and still HW3. I will get mine on friday so we'll see what happens. Either way, I think the car will be great, HW3/4 will not make make a huge difference at least not for a while as stated by some on this forum.

my config is White LR, 5 Seats, black interior. Looking trough the source code of my account page only finds "7SA" in a very long text string. There is no VIN number as far as i can tell....

Would it be possible they prioritize 6 seaters ? I might be mistaken there, some people might have actually be assigned a VIN in Europe with 5 seaters.

Reactions: lsds
Sorry, I misundertood your intentions ! Regarding the fact that people had to acknowledge they'll have new hardware, I think it is only for lack of USS, M3/Y have been delivered without those for some time getting the same message and I think even some MX owners have no USS and still HW3. I will get mine on friday so we'll see what happens. Either way, I think the car will be great, HW3/4 will not make make a huge difference at least not for a while as stated by some on this forum.

Would it be possible they prioritize 6 seaters ? I might be mistaken there, some people might have actually be assigned a VIN in Europe with 5 seaters.
That might be - still hope that my sales person knows something I don't 😀 he said to expect delivery by end of March

Reactions: suzu
No need to sound condescending, was just asking for help to take my decision.
As for the "boat", english is not my first language and should have probably used "cargo", once again, no need to be condescending.

And lastly, you will find attached a screenshot (hoeghautoliners.com) saying that my Model X will be discharged at Rotterdam but it's true that the cargo is headed to Zeebrugge.

View attachment 919016
Super helpful, thanks! I have mine on the same boat as well. Scheduled for delivery on 29th March (in Valenton).

VIN: 7SAXCCE59PF386XXX, factory gate date: Feb 11th. Expecting to see it w/ HW4. Your VIN is newer than mine, thus expecting your build date to be later than Feb 11th.

On https://ev-cpo.com/index.php#, you can see that the latest HW3 cars delivered into the EU have the latest build date around Jan 18th, therefore expecting that any cars after this to have HW4 (also as reflected on EV CPO).

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 12.39.28 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 12.39.28 AM.png
    625.6 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 12.39.59 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 12.39.59 AM.png
    627.8 KB · Views: 70
20230319_175858.jpg

20230319_180319.jpg

20230319_180116.jpg

MYXJ_20230319123420306_save.jpg

MYXJ_20230319125446540_save.jpg

Yay!!! I picked up the MX yesterday! It turned out that they just needed to recalibrate the wings. When we were there, the Delivery person showed us that it was fixed but the wings didn't open all the way up at max (this time at least both wings were the same height). He freaked out and told the Service people to come help out. It turned out that they only needed to recalibrate both wings to go all the way up at max setting.
Funny story, the Delivery guy tried to embellish that they had to replace the sensor and replaced something else too but the Service person already told me what the matter was LOL 😂 (I didn't call him out on it because it's a small deal). Anyway, everything worked out great so we accepted delivery! The only other thing was the overpaint drip in between the gap panel so he placed a due bill for it (have to get it fixed within 30 days).
I love the car sooo much!!! The yoke without stalks was a little challenging for me in addition to getting used to the regen brake thing, but I've been practicing a lot ever since I got the car yesterday. It's so fun to drive around ❤️.

Seems cars are heading for Rotterdam after all. So maybe I need to reconsider my criticism. :oops: 😊

anyone with a reservation number RN1151...(14.June 2021) on here who has received a VIN yet ? First expected my car to be on HOEGH OSLO, but that came and went and now I have my eyes on HOEGH OSAKA. delivery center told me that delivery would be "end of march" - which is approaching quickly but still no VIN number yet....
I have an RN1147... (March 2021) and have no VIN yet. LR white-white, 7 seats, FSD. I was also told back in February that I would need to take it before end of March to keep the order.

Super helpful, thanks! I have mine on the same boat as well. Scheduled for delivery on 29th March (in Valenton).

VIN: 7SAXCCE59PF386XXX, factory gate date: Feb 11th. Expecting to see it w/ HW4. Your VIN is newer than mine, thus expecting your build date to be later than Feb 11th.

On https://ev-cpo.com/index.php#, you can see that the latest HW3 cars delivered into the EU have the latest build date around Jan 18th, therefore expecting that any cars after this to have HW4 (also as reflected on EV CPO).
Thanks for the info ! I am getting mine in Valenton as well on the 25th, super excited !!

I always thought that changing your order will have a negative impact on the delivery date ? Did you not have to accept a higher price compared to when you ordered in early 21 ?
No, price is lower than on the f
I always thought that changing your order will have a negative impact on the delivery date ? Did you not have to accept a higher price compared to when you ordered in early 21 ?
No, still the old price from 2021. 800 euros cheaper because of black seats instead of beige. Despite ultra red!

Who told you so, Tesla?
I assume you're answering to my post before:
I was also told back in February that I would need to take it before end of March to keep the order.
And yes, Tesla sent an SMS on Feb 1st to confirm or cancel the order. Since I didn't react as I was in pretty much regular contact with them, they sent another message. I called them again and they said it was OK. Then on a Friday Feb 3rd, they called me as I "still didn't react to the SMS" asking if I would take the Model X. I was confused and confirmed again. Talked a bit more to the rep and learned, that they were planning the production and were reaching out to all order holders. Anyone who did not react or was not 100% sure that they would take the car by end of March had their order cancelled that night. This was not exclusive to Model X btw.

Well, here we are almost at the end of the month, 2 boats (almost) arrived and no VIN yet. So I assume it will be next quarter, which is fine with me. Hope they'll upgrade but most importantly fix things (the parking assist) until then.

And yes, Tesla sent an SMS on Feb 1st to confirm or cancel the order. Since I didn't react as I was in pretty much regular contact with them, they sent another message. I called them again and they said it was OK. Then on a Friday Feb 3rd, they called me as I "still didn't react to the SMS" asking if I would take the Model X. I was confused and confirmed again. Talked a bit more to the rep and learned, that they were planning the production and were reaching out to all order holders. Anyone who did not react or was not 100% sure that they would take the car by end of March had their order cancelled that night. This was not exclusive to Model X btw.

Well, here we are almost at the end of the month, 2 boats (almost) arrived and no VIN yet. So I assume it will be next quarter, which is fine with me. Hope they'll upgrade but most importantly fix things (the parking assist) until then.
my sales guy told me that the VIN is assigned after the boat has landed or sometimes even once the car is in transit on the road. so maybe you still might get lucky ? however, the more I read here, the less likely I think the official sms I got to "get ready for a delivery by end of march" might not turn out to be true...

anyone with a reservation number RN1151...(14.June 2021) on here who has received a VIN yet ? First expected my car to be on HOEGH OSLO, but that came and went and now I have my eyes on HOEGH OSAKA. delivery center told me that delivery would be "end of march" - which is approaching quickly but still no VIN number yet....
Anything change in the order page or the source code? The source code changed for me before I got any notification.

How do you get the Factory Gate date from the VIN?? Mine has 387XXX. Also had to click the “acknowledge” message that said accept Tesla Vision(no USS, reduced features etc.). How do you get to know AP4/HW4 ?

Oh ok, strange. I guess some situation special to Switzerland then. Never received an SMS.