Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Obligatory photos :D
Only one I have so far…already covered in pollen but getting washed and ceramic coated next week so will post more when done.

Attachments

• 40192239-407D-4C77-BCEA-471CF1775EB2.jpeg
    40192239-407D-4C77-BCEA-471CF1775EB2.jpeg
    963.8 KB · Views: 205
Anyone get a call from Tesla customer service number in Nevada recently? I got a call yesterday from a 725 area code number I didn’t recognize and let it go to VM. Said they were from Tesla and asked me to call back. When I called back, agent introduced herself and said she was calling in regards to my upcoming MXP delivery. Said they are aware people are having issues reaching customer service agents to get help and wanted me to know I could save her number and reach out to her directly anytime. Mentioned my car was still on schedule for delivery on 3/31 and that it was being delivered without the known functions I had agreed to in the app. Also confirmed with me the 10k free supercharging miles. This is our 3rd Tesla, 2nd X and 1st Plaid. Hopefully if I run into any issues on delivery I have another resource to hit up.

Anyone get a call from Tesla customer service number in Nevada recently? I got a call yesterday from a 725 area code number I didn’t recognize and let it go to VM. Said they were from Tesla and asked me to call back. When I called back, agent introduced herself and said she was calling in regards to my upcoming MXP delivery. Said they are aware people are having issues reaching customer service agents to get help and wanted me to know I could save her number and reach out to her directly anytime. Mentioned my car was still on schedule for delivery on 3/31 and that it was being delivered without the known functions I had agreed to in the app. Also confirmed with me the 10k free supercharging miles. This is our 3rd Tesla, 2nd X and 1st Plaid. Hopefully if I run into any issues on delivery I have another resource to hit up.

I received the same phone call. It's good to have a POC that responds....

I got a call before I took delivery from that number and they told me my cars park assist will work but just not the audio warnings but that was not true. No assist features yet. I called her back this morning and left a VM. I got an update notification couple hrs ago. Not much info on the release notes though.. It just says minor bug fixes. 2023.2.301 is the version.

Reactions: maytaurustiger
I got a call before I took delivery from that number and they told me my cars park assist will work but just not the audio warnings but that was not true. No assist features yet. I called her back this morning and left a VM. I got an update notification couple hrs ago. Not much info on the release notes though.. It just says minor bug fixes. 2023.2.301 is the version.
Same here, I just received the same update as you 2023.2.301 but the release note just states, "Minor Fixes. This release contains minor improvements and bug fixes." I thought I was crazy when I didn't see those parking assist warnings lol. I even drove around during lunch break to see if it needed to calibrate after update but nothing haha.

Same here, I just received the same update as you 2023.2.301 but the release note just states, "Minor Fixes. This release contains minor improvements and bug fixes." I thought I was crazy when I didn't see those parking assist warnings lol. I even drove around during lunch break to see if it needed to calibrate after update but nothing haha.
The one thing that the update fixed is I have all the games now. I was not able to use most games because they were stuck in Pending download even though I was connected to Wifi and all music apps and browser worked.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the FSD beta option? It is greyed out now awaiting a future software update.

Reactions: maytaurustiger