Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would love for an existing X owner to make a list of differences they notice between the pre-refresh and the refresh, goods and bads.
Back when I obsessed over in the Model S Plaid forum, several months ago, there was a massive rabbit hole of a conversation about Sirius XM. It went on so long that bringing it up later was bound to get you dirty looks…

Therefore, it is with trepidation that I bring up this question: I think I have since read that there was a software update that allows streaming of XM (as he turns to avoid being smacked in the mouth). Can anyone verify?

Finally!! Happy Thanksgiving Elon Musk! Got the VIN assigned today. EDD still says January delivery. Hoping for a delivery before December 22nd. Any idea how long it takes after vin assignment to delivery?

it was the same day for me
@EV_LIFE you already took delivery? I thought that you were the 14th of Dec. (Or did I misunderstand the question?)

FCF77FBA-C756-4984-AEA1-24FFB7456EBE.jpeg
75FD16C6-7CAA-4658-B9D5-1B530AB0228C.jpeg

So both were January EDD, today the white one (first one ordered by a couple days) changed to TBD.. seat/exterior color are only differences.. maybe white seats are delayed a tad?

Not sure why my signature is not showing up. It’s a Red exterior, white interior, 6-seater. Ordered Feb6th. Own a M3. Bay Area based. In fact 5 miles away from the factory!!

Congrats!

Signatures tend not to show up when accessing TMC from mobile devices in portrait mode (due to thenaxeeen width). So if you’re on your phone try flipping it sideways.

Bruce.

Not sure why my signature is not showing up. It’s a Red exterior, white interior, 6-seater. Ordered Feb6th. Own a M3. Bay Area based. In fact 5 miles away from the factory!!
Did your EDD ever flip to TBD or have you always been January.. and Your signature might have been there but I was on mobile so couldn’t see it.. sorry if that was the case

Back when I obsessed over in the Model S Plaid forum, several months ago, there was a massive rabbit hole of a conversation about Sirius XM. It went on so long that bringing it up later was bound to get you dirty looks…

Therefore, it is with trepidation that I bring up this question: I think I have since read that there was a software update that allows streaming of XM (as he turns to avoid being smacked in the mouth). Can anyone verify?
What did the S forum state? Should be the same.

My June S delivery did not have XM but one of the several SW updates gave XM. There is also a 3 month free trial.

Reactions: lsds