Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is some scary stuff, I'm hoping and praying this is not the case with my $130K car.
Tesla is very specific about that. They are being open and frank about what they’re offering in those select vehicles.

This is the opposite of trying to slip it past you.
Tesla needs more batteries; these are pretty good and can be yours if you accept the discount for the small trade off.

So today I called Tesla support and over the phone they were able to recalibrate the passenger side falcon wing door and fix the issue.

Another problem I'm having is that summon won't go forward it only goes backward when I trie, smart summon will back out of a spot but won't stop reversing and appears like it going to ram into another car. Talked with Tesla about this and they said there is noting they can do remotely, so they said to just wait for the next software update and if that doesn't fix it I can make a service appointment.

Friend with an April order got their X today. Called by the delivery center today, no VIN in the App, and told they could pick up at 4:00 pm.

Still waiting on our January order, but our account today went from February to:

Estimated Delivery: TBD​

Delivery timing will be available soon
@Skiborsy do you know what their configuration was? Please don’t say white with black interior.

• Informative
Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Wanted to share a cool feature I learned about today (and apologies if this is already common knowledge, but it was new to me!): the X has the ability to raise and lower its suspension via the touch screen, and it can remember certain addresses that require a raised setting. E.g. at my in-laws, their steep driveway would cause me to scrape in the front. Upon manually raising the suspension at their address, the car remembers this and automatically raises upon approaching the home, so I don’t bottom out.

Just a great example of tech unified with mechanical engineering.

Got a VIN four days ago after being TBD for a week or two. (Order date: 2/02/21. White, black seats, 20's, FSD.) Been waiting patiently for an E-mail or text with more delivery info. Just got the call, the car is here ... it's ready for delivery ... and we can deliver it today if you want. Yes, I want. It can happen very fast. Scottsdale.
This is a great car. Glad I made the switch from the MYP. The smoother ride makes it worth the price difference all by itself. Better for a big guy too. Like the extra display ... it's in the right place. Beautiful view of the world with all the glass. Yoke sucks ... at least that's my initial feeling. Miss the stalks. Glad I didn't go with Plaid ... plenty of power in the LR. 20's look right to me so glad I didn't upgrade the tires. Worth the wait.

Friend with an April order got their X today. Called by the delivery center today, no VIN in the App, and told they could pick up at 4:00 pm.

Still waiting on our January order, but our account today went from February to:

Estimated Delivery: TBD​

Delivery timing will be available soon
Don’t get too excited. I’ve been on tbd for a while.