Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BEAB3F31-F7E4-45DB-9C13-D7F2266544A0.jpeg

I’m embarrassed. I referred a friend who’s never bought a Tesla, their first EV after listening to me go on about how great Tesla EVs are. We’ve owned everything except the Roadster, and have 7 Pw2’s as part of our non-Tesla solar. They ordered an X in early Jan 2021, were told to expect delivery in February and it’s been a nightmare of missed opportunity since.
What’s the latest excuse for Tesla not being able to manufacture one S/X since January? I’d like to know so I don’t refer a single customer until they figure their sh!t out.
I did same. My brother in law was super excited to join the Tesla family. Excitement turned to anticipation, then impatience, then frustration, then disbelief that he could be treated the way Tesla treats its customers. He canceled and bought a Taycan. Embarrassing is a good way to describe it.

• Funny
Reactions: bhzmark
So I assume the 1500+ page thread over on the Model S page is full of inexperienced Tesla customers? And no this isn't the funniest thread, that one is. They are way funnier. I post more there than I do here.. I know the wait is what it is and will be happy when I finally get my Model X. It's just nice to hear what others are experiencing during this long delay.
Totally agree - MS thread way more fun!

Reactions: Kaos_X
My order finally went from “-“ to blank and this morning August. I ordered pre-refresh. RN1140 7S white on white in NYC.
My November order MSM, 5 seat cream now says August....went from "-" as yours did. I can't wait. We have tickets to the Take Over California meet in San Louis Obispo July 17. I want to drive the T-Bird ;) , but wife says we have to drive the Tesla.
(July 17 is Disneyland's birthday....conflicks, conflicks)

Reactions: TrevTremaine
Came here to report that my Estimated Delivery finally changed from "-" to August and am seeing others are reporting the same. Exciting!

LR, White ext, Black int, 7-seater, FSD
RN1141xxxxx
$100 Deposit on Oct 27, 2020
Updated order on Jan 27, 2021

Reactions: TrevTremaine