Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine has been saying August for a while. Hoping that after the quarter ends, they'll switch over to the Model X with some more specific dates and start cranking them out.
Mine too... Been saying August since late May, so I'm feeling optimistic. I think we'll begin to hear more after the quarter ends. There's no way any Xs will be delivered in Q2 and Elon said MX would be Q3 anyway so here's to hoping in July!

Reactions: Jetpad and Elixir
Mine too... Been saying August since late May, so I'm feeling optimistic. I think we'll begin to hear more after the quarter ends. There's no way any Xs will be delivered in Q2 and Elon said MX would be Q3 anyway so here's to hoping in July!
I'm thinking 90% of Plaids will be delivered in Q3 if the factory gets spun up in time. There's no way they're letting that revenue go.

Reactions: Hebert
Just got a call from my SA and he said that things are moving and August is definitely the month!! Didn't have an exact date as of yet, but said he would in the coming weeks... I'm really hoping this is all true. This was the first unsolicited call from him since the day I ordered.

LR 7 seater
White exterior
Cream interior
FSD package
Placed order on 12/5/2020 and I'm in Illinois

Excited!! Anyone else get a call?

Just got a call from my SA and he said that things are moving and August is definitely the month!! Didn't have an exact date as of yet, but said he would in the coming weeks... I'm really hoping this is all true. This was the first unsolicited call from him since the day I ordered.

LR 7 seater
White exterior
Cream interior
FSD package

That is exciting. I ordered almost the same car on 1/31 but haven’t heard from anyone since the day after I ordered (back then they thought deliveries would start in feb/march!😆).

I’m in California with edd of September.

Reactions: Tezhed9802

LR 7 seater
White exterior
Cream interior
FSD package

I'm August EDD but no call. Just patiently waiting. Actually hoping to have it happen late August into September so I can prep more.

I have absolutely no EDD on my order, and never had any. Should there be? Ordered in the beginning of June, Q1 2022 was the general EDD in the design studio. Location Norway.
I had a steady November EDD(ordered end Feb) which is now blank since over a month(Belgium). Friend in Amsterdam also has no EDD around same time. Showroom says will contact but are clueless apparently. new orders now show Q1 2022 here as well.
Fingers crossed.

[tiptoes up to the back of the line] Hello, everyone. I just ordered my midnight silver/white LR 5-seater this morning. My advisor said “Possibly December,” my confirmation page said January. Either way I’m gonna have a righteous holiday season!
I think you missed a key piece of information from your advisor. He didn’t specify the year. Might wanna check on that part!

• Funny
Reactions: croman and Stro
Did you complete the basic info step? For me that’s when I got a date, did not need to complete payment details.
Only says they will be contacting me for payment details etc. There are no actions for me to perform here at this point.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210702-084159.jpg
    Screenshot_20210702-084159.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 116