Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the first time since I ordered my X in March '21, I now show an estimated delivery date of "October" instead of blank. The way EDD dates move, I'm not counting on it, but it's a change nevertheless.

RN1146, MSM/cream/walnut, 6-seat, 20", no FSD

The model S delays are interesting. Up to this point they have only been delivering cars who purchased the upgraded 21” wheels exclusively. Those have been shipping ahead of all people with 19” wheels selected. Now suddenly it looks like maybe the 19’s have arrived into inventory and they are now prioritizing those as so many people have been waiting. White interiors regardless have been tough though. My Model S order has been blank since ordered and now today finally has an end of September delivery window. Looks like it will be a part of the EOQ push. I really hate those end of quarter deliveries but I guess it’s better than 2022 😵‍💫

In case you didn't see it.

“Several pre-price increase Model S buyers who saw their delivery dates pushed are reporting being told that they could take delivery this month if they update their orders and accept the new $10,000 higher pricing.”

Ooof if this proves to be true then Tesla is going to get some major backlash…. For the record I don’t think it is as that would be too blatant and underhanded. Probably journalists taking some misinformation and running with it. Customers were probably just told that if they update their order they would incur the increase.

“Several pre-price increase Model S buyers who saw their delivery dates pushed are reporting being told that they could take delivery this month if they update their orders and accept the new $10,000 higher pricing.”

Ooof if this proves to be true then Tesla is going to get some major backlash…. For the record I don’t think it is as that would be too blatant and underhanded. Probably journalists taking some misinformation and running with it. Customers were probably just told that if they update their order they would incur the increase.
Did you not see what they did with solar roof? Said hey btw we underbid please sign this new contract with 30-50% price increase. Oh btw just to push you along if you don't others who do will get prioritized ahead of you.

Reactions: croman
For the first time since I ordered my X in March '21, I now show an estimated delivery date of "October" instead of blank. The way EDD dates move, I'm not counting on it, but it's a change nevertheless.

RN1146, MSM/cream/walnut, 6-seat, 20", no FSD
My order did the same thing it was blank for at least 5 months and then I got “September”, I ordered mid Jan before the refresh was announced. So timing wise this makes sense. We can hope we are getting closer.

Reactions: lauraut