Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've stayed at September... maybe it's the White interior that is the issue? (I have Cream interior). it seems both moves to December had White interiors, which were being seriously delayed for the Model S Refresh... don''t know why that was, but it was a thing.
That’s good info. Let us know if it changes. Hopefully Tesla is not prioritizing orders made after the 10k price hike

Reactions: Yakkodot
For clarity, Tesla did not honor prices for any order prior to Jan. 27. All have to pay the $10K+, less $2K discount. Thus far the two $5K price increases since then have been honored.
Sorry, I should have been specific. I ordered in June before the two $5000 price increases. My SA said that the price i have listed in my account would be honored.

Mine just went from August to December as well. So disappointed. Ordered 10/28/20, will be over a year wait time. Still going to wait it out though, throw in another price bump in the next few months and my car becomes even a better deal.
This is exactly what I was thinking, at this point my April order has turned in to an appreciating investment. Even if I didn’t want the car any more I would be a fool to cancel

Reactions: Ormond
3AA6B6F2-7E7A-45EB-8677-5648D4C3710D.jpeg
My January 10 order Long range six seater black interior just went from August to December. I’ve been renting since I returned my model S lease in March. Not sure what to do now

View attachment 696512 My January 10 order Long range six seater black interior just went from August to December. I’ve been renting since I returned my model S lease in March. Not sure what to do now
Hey, my tweet is in there! 😎 I'm the vision project

Anyway, my December 2020 order got bumped to December as well. Hate to burst anyone's bubble, but here is my configuration:

LR 7 seater, white exterior, cream interior, 20" wheels, and FSD.

Here's to hoping the dates get pulled in!