Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211014-160243_Kiwi Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20211014-160243_Kiwi Browser.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 78
Something is not adding up. Tesla reps are saying model x is in production but no one has a date range EDD, which usually you get when your car is actually coming.
My guess is they will announce the roll-out for X on next Wednesday's earnings call, then six-seat EDDs will begin populating Thursday.

Sorry you are correct. Though I've only seen 1 person claim that in this forum. So take the single data point with a grain of salt.
Someone posted that they got the call: 7 seater ordered Feb 13, 2021 - I know this because it caught my eye... I have a 7 seater ordered Feb 14, 2021... and I was hoping to get mine the day after... That was 4 days ago 😭

Reactions: TMXATX
Finally got the call to switch to 6 seats (from Tesla Fremont 510 area code). Definitely an interesting sales pitch. 'most premium' 'best design' = 6 seats.

He (probably knowing no more than anyone else) said 2-3 weeks is when first batch is supposed to be produced, and total unknown for non-6 of course.
Nice! Did you change your order to the 6 seater and when did you originally place your order?

Finally got the call to switch to 6 seats (from Tesla Fremont 510 area code). Definitely an interesting sales pitch. 'most premium' 'best design' = 6 seats.

He (probably knowing no more than anyone else) said 2-3 weeks is when first batch is supposed to be produced, and total unknown for non-6 of course.
it's hilarious all the different responses from tesla reps. "2-3 weeks" "end of this week", "early next week" lol