Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
See the sears before and after in the app

Attachments

• 979012C6-A930-4AAC-A618-C1744A83B639.png
    979012C6-A930-4AAC-A618-C1744A83B639.png
    359.1 KB · Views: 91
  • F5C05613-8152-4004-BB3D-2C6971CFC670.jpeg
    F5C05613-8152-4004-BB3D-2C6971CFC670.jpeg
    356.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Informative
Reactions: TWENT2
Are there any available? I'd like some all-weather floor mats, but not sure anyone carries them yet as we haven't seen a final version of the X yet.
Are there any available? I'd like some all-weather floor mats, but not sure anyone carries them yet as we haven't seen a final version of the X yet.

This place has some accessories. I’m planning to get seat covers to turn my black seats into white and if it ever gets really dirty from the toddler. I can remove and return back to back. 😆

• Funny
Reactions: hoda1982
We wait and wait and wait. And we wonder what the yoke will be like...

Let me know if any of you are doing what I am doing: I pretend my current round steering wheel is a yoke. I do this to train my steering habits. I keep my hands at 9 and 3 o'clock and do not touch the top half of the steering wheel. I even practice pushing imaginary turn signal buttons! I kid you not! :D
Same here! But I'm still not quite sure how it'll work on roundabouts and the like.

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Yeah I guess not many people ordered a 6 seater to begin with if they had to make calls to convert people 🤔

Perhaps more likely, they didn’t want to deliver to July 6-seat reservation holders while leaving January 5/7 seat reservation holders out in the cold. Thus way they’re at least giving earlier orders a chance for earlier delivery. I’m sure there’s a geography factor too in scheduling the deliveries, but you get the idea.

Reactions: WiseShepherd