Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's got to be something definitely wrong here.
My LR 20" wheels, white exterior, cream interior, 6 seater (originally picked) was blank for the longest time and also now shows "January" like literally everyone here as of this morning! lol
Ordered 4/19/21
I would also like to confirm that I FINALLY got an EDD of January ever since it disappeared 2 months ago....Everyone is getting January even when they converted to a 6 seater? That does not make sense....

I have two MX’s on order, both blank EDD for several weeks until today. I received the ‘6 seat’ call last week but declined.

Late January LR 7 seat order- January EDD

May Plaid 7 seat order- April EDD (unchanged from original EDD)
Just replying to myself- the April EDD reappearing indicates that January is more than just a placeholder (although presumably a very rough estimate at this point).

Maybe just maybe these January EDD’s don’t mean anything and when they finally update everyone after November 1st, we will see our first delivery date ranges. One more week people.

don't waste your time lol. that's what I've been trying to tell everyone but logic stopped working around here... Everyone is getting weary and impatient at this point, and I can't blame them.

I would also like to confirm that I FINALLY got an EDD of January ever since it disappeared 2 months ago....Everyone is getting January even when they converted to a 6 seater? That does not make sense....
Having "everyone" show a January date is very discouraging given that most all of us have seen multiple dates since the original order. I tend to agree with an earlier comment that "the monkey pressed an incorrect key", at least I hope that's the case. Seeing orders placed over several months, from late 2020 to mid-2021 with the same January EDD isn't confidence inspiring! It seems to me that we've all been very patient with the changing delivery dates, the lack of active communications from Tesla regarding the delays and now what appears to be a bogus EDD. FWIW it's time for Tesla to be held accountable for their actions.

I once had a very wise boss at work tell me many years ago, "you can't talk your way out of something you've behaved your way into..."! That comment seems apropos today....

After months blank, went to January today. Ordered 6-seat LR on 1/10/21. I guess I’ll go rent from Hertz Tesla fleet while I wait.
Nah, I’m guessing they will be in the same boat as us. Probably see a few Hertz execs on here soon complaining that Elon promised them a Feb delivery and it hasn’t come yet. Then, we will point out to Hertz that they only said Feb. Not Feb of a specific year.