Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
if you're making over $500k a year, why would that small EV credit make a difference?

Thank god I made $499k last year. !!!
Lucky you made $499k last year. I'm aiming for $69,420 this year. And that is the base price of Model X should be.

msedge_roQd8BQJ1y.png

Last edited:
I'm pulling the trigger on this range rover if there is no news this week. Tired of waiting myself. Yea, yeah... same price as the MXP without the power. Don't care for power if the vehicle doesn't exist.

View attachment 728978
I just ordered a model y performance. Just not enough of a difference in range right now to make the extra 40k worth it. Gonna drive it for a year or two and wait for model x with tabless or at least 450 miles of range. I get this feeling I’m buying in right before another leap in range… I always happen to do that.

I just ordered a model y performance. Just not enough of a difference in range right now to make the extra 40k worth it. Gonna drive it for a year or two and wait for model x with tabless or at least 450 miles of range. I get this feeling I’m buying in right before another leap in range… I always happen to do that.

The Y is awfully bouncy, I mean real bouncy and not comfortable. I would reconsider that choice or maybe buy a used one so you dont take such a hit when you try and sell it.

Hi all! Fun to read all the discussions. I’ve set my payment method to be Cash and confirmed too early (thinking that I can come back and change it). But it turns out I can’t! I prefer using a Bank of America car loan.

Will I have a chance to still use a loan before delivery? I emailed Fremont order support last week but no response so far :(

Thanks!

Attachments

• F7DE8099-842F-43CF-A0AD-C7CD5C8A7BBD.jpeg
    F7DE8099-842F-43CF-A0AD-C7CD5C8A7BBD.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: EndlessPlaid