Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S LR has drags strip mode /cheetah mode lien plaid. Would model X (non-plaid) also have a “insane” mode similar to base refreshed base Model s?
Yes it does. If you check the "Meet Your Model X" tutorial video, you can see it selected when they go to the 'pedals and steering' screen.

Model S LR has drags strip mode /cheetah mode lien plaid. Would model X (non-plaid) also have a “insane” mode similar to base refreshed base Model s?
I believe so. When I was watching the video from OCDetailing, I saw a drag strip mode in the video. I’ve linked it so you can see it too. It’s at 17:00 exactly.

Yes it does. If you check the "Meet Your Model X" tutorial video, you can see it selected when they go to the 'pedals and steering' screen.

That’s great. I assume steel pedals would also be standard. Model S LR comes with ppf film above the rear tire (factory installed; very interesting).

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I’m pretty sure my white/white plaid ordered in July won’t show up till Q2 at this rate. Seems like white interiors are still in short supply and that’s not withholding the fact that plaids aren’t even approved for sale yet.
Yeah. I have a 113 reservation (even before @Fulkth) with white interior. Plus in southern CA. I feel like I would’ve gotten my VIN by now, but they’re still short on these white interiors.

Not sure if anyone has any experience with this, but:

Looking at the new estimates for US delivers being set to (if you order now) June; what timeframe should I add to that for EU deliveries? Currently, on the Dutch site, it mentions 'end of 2022'. At the time I ordered, it said 'mid 2022'. Asking the SA at that time, normally from order to delivery it took about 2 to 2.5 months to get from the US to NL. Taking that into account, it would mean that current orders would end up here somewhere around the September/October timeframe (most likely October, as that falls in the 'end of 2022' sentiment.)

TL;DR; does anyone have any experience with previous launches or refreshes what time I should add between a US delivery and something in Europe (applicable to S and X currently, as the 3 and Y come from China or Germany (at some point)

But... Good to hit limits #amiright? I mean, our world is pretty rosy when one finds out they make too much money to qualify for a tax credit.
Yes might be a little disconnect from the broader reality if someone is worried about not getting $7500 when they make more than $500k annually joint filing. Even in high cost of living area they’re still in the top 5%.

Last edited:
Reactions: TWENT2
Showed June for all LR configs for me.
It defaults to the 22" rims, change those back to 20", white, and this is what you get.
tesla.jpg

Reactions: EndlessPlaid