Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if anyone who was promised by end of year for swapping to 6 seats is in touch with the Tesla rep who made that offer. Maybe it would be worth contacting them now and asking if anything has changed given 1) January EDD and 2) very, very few MX's are being shipped and delivered.
I know someone who switched to 6 early and was promised November but on subsequent calls to confirm he has not been able to get a promise for this year. For what it's worth, I've been told my day 1 order of Jan EDD is accurate.

5EF84B8B-C077-4F52-819B-B0BD7AC4AFBA.jpeg

Found one at x12

I’m sure you are correct about Canada. I also believe the reason they are increasing the prices on the Ys and 3s almost weekly is in anticipation of the upcoming tax credits. When it’s all said and done, the prices will be about $7,500 to $10,000 more than they were a year or so ago. With the credit, the consumer will pay roughly the same price as people did a year ago and Tesla will in essence take the tax credit for themselves and their profits will soar. Its very smart business even though it nullifies what the government is trying to accomplish. With how bad the Biden administration has been treating Musk and Tesla I imagine there is no love lost there for Sleepy Joe and his agenda.
As a side benefit, this will also protect the resale values for people purchasing Y’s and 3's over the last year

The white wrapping on the black trim looks silver, but you can see on the Y in front as well how the trim looks silver, but we all know its black wrapped in protective white plastic
Yup, I remember there was a lot of confusion when they updated the model 3's to black trim... the delivery vehicles had that white wrapping on it that they use for transport, and people were confusing it with chrome/silver trim in pictures.

Reactions: TJPDX
New flyover just showed up on my YouTube recommendations! Super big shoutout to the awesome person doing this!
So, I can tell the difference between models when I am driving down the road by looking at roof slope, taillights, headlights, etc.. What are you looking for to differentiate the models from the drone footage? Roof slope? Windows? Split in the roof? What should I be looking for?