Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Fulkth did your car come with floor mats?
Yep, front mats.
PXL_20211110_205650084.jpg

PXL_20211110_211123650.jpg

No other mats in the back area, frunk, or trunk.

They took out the mat that was in the second and third row? How cheap of them. Does both of your FWD's have the Model X logo on it?
The fit doesnt seem quite as snug as what came with my 2017 X too. These totally look like generic mats that they threw in last minute. The stitching on the edges is... weird - not as pretty as their old OEM mats.

Very disappointing to hear they do not exist in the 2nd row... I will end up having to buy one :(

Reactions: Fulkth
The fit doesnt seem quite as snug as what came with my 2017 X too. These totally look like generic mats that they threw in last minute. The stitching on the edges is... weird - not as pretty as their old OEM mats.

Very disappointing to hear they do not exist in the 2nd row... I will end up having to buy one :(
I’m comparing to my 17 as well. Definitely a downgrade there.

Reactions: Fulkth
Yep, front mats. View attachment 731561
View attachment 731562

No other mats in the back area, frunk, or trunk.
Compared to 2017 X... I can't believe there is no mat in the back seat area? (maybe this is a 6 seater issue, our 2017 five seater definitely has a mat in the back seat area and NO mat in the trunk / frunk areas.)

Perhaps you can double check this with the delivery center for yourself... Perhaps they were just out of stock and did not include the back seat mat for you....

Compared to 2017 X... I can't believe there is no mat in the back seat area? (maybe this is a 6 seater issue, our 2017 five seater definitely has a mat in the back seat area and NO mat in the trunk / frunk areas.)

Perhaps you can double check this with the delivery center for yourself... Perhaps they were just out of stock and did not include the back seat mat for you....
I'll call and ask. It does seem like a mat might not work with the moving captain chairs, curious what older 6 seat models had.
PXL_20211110_225305114.jpg