Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 731327
Another thing I noticed is back console can't control third row seat heaters either currently.
Can you give any info on rear seat entertainment? Can a movie on Netflix be played by rear seat passengers and sync to Bluetooth headphones? Or does it have to play audio throughout the vehicle? Wondering how practical this will be for our 4 kids on long trips. (When we may not want to hear what they are watching, haha)

Reactions: retco
Can you give any info on rear seat entertainment? Can a movie on Netflix be played by rear seat passengers and sync to Bluetooth headphones? Or does it have to play audio throughout the vehicle? Wondering how practical this will be for our 4 kids on long trips. (When we may not want to hear what they are watching, haha)
From videos on the refreshed S has to be entire car. No Bluetooth headphones at all I think.
Do

Any contact info for this person? Looking to make the change also
I called my local SA. They apparently have permission to do it now.

I’m my experience, i tented my windshield 50% on 2018 X, planning to make darker this time like 40%, it was very effective specially keep the car cool in hot summer of Florida.
I tinted the windshield and front windows to 70% and everything else, including the area on top of the FWDs, to 30%. It made a world of difference with the heat.

I did learn to be sure to take it to a place that has experience tinting the front windshield on the X AND can do it as one piece. I went to a shop that had never tinted an X windshield and they did the first attempt in two pieces. It looked normal from the outside but horrendous from the inside. The second attempt they did one piece but it had some obvious imperfections. They said I could keep it as is for free or they could remove it. I just left it as is.

FD4cEaYWYAIv1hT

March 2023 for (some) new orders!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Hawk10 and TWENT2
holy...... 😳 this scares me lol. makes me think the extended dates also have some effect on our orders...parts shortage???? or crazy high demand????like how did it go from October 2022 to March 2023? Will we really get ours December 2021/Jan 2022
Those dates are insane!! It has to be some supply issue with Tesla changing orders with the refresh and not keeping item orders steady.

I'll make a quick video tomorrow. Probably do some mileage testing (aka joy riding) as well along with answering Notna's question on the yoke and turn signals while turning.