Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sound tests on the highway, same stretch, 70 mph, all tires properly inflated, same app and phone (pixel 4a with Sound Meter app in Google play pass)
2020 Jeep Compass: 72 db average (both times, last time and today)
2021 Model X: 71 db average (The X has a db average of 55 at a stand still with 5 on the fan and recirc on for comparison)
2018 Model 3: 73 db average
I wonder how the upcoming noise cancelling would change the reading and/or perception. I think .40 has it, right?

Same, old looks better. Wonder why they changed it.
Does the refresh have the center console drink holder for the captain chairs? Here is a pic of the cup holders in the Raven X.

Attachments

• 8DC4E481-6357-4580-8A54-001ACDF386FE.jpeg
    8DC4E481-6357-4580-8A54-001ACDF386FE.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: Mineobi
Turns out the SA were wrong in telling me I could change to 6 seater. Called to see why account wasn't updated and told only those w order pre Q1 2021 can do w out paying 15k price increase.
Hopefully just “SA wisdom” and nothing more,given the ones who have got the call!
Could it be a change of stray?
Would be a bummer if after all the wait they do this to us, knowing very welll it will of course work amidst the desperation.
Wonder what shocks are awaiting us in the EU as I am sure we are not even eligible yet for “the call”. Scary waiting

I was remembering the other day when they used to ofter the 6 seater with center console. I wish they brought this back for the refresh and made it removable.View attachment 733659
I really thought they would have incorporated an armrest in the refresh and some storage somehow to make up for the lack of door pockets. There's absolutely nowhere for passengers to put anything in the 6 seat.