Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the website, the verbiage also changed...

View attachment 737557
Nothing on my pre-fresh order has changed but that’s been the MO for me. I never had an EDD from the time I purchased (jan) until July when all of a sudden it said Sept as EDD. Then that went blank for a while and January came up as the EDD and it has been that with the new verbiage of don’t contact us…and we are building your car since. I did contact someone at Tesla in Sept and they said my car was in the building phase and explained that basically means they are gathering parts to put it together. I didn’t think it would be 2.5 to gather part or be in the “build” phase.

I have a delivery of a Model X plaid in April, anyone want to trade their December/January delivery with me I’ll pay you. DM me thx

Me too — now it says we’ll let you know when it’s time to complete your delivery tasks. No more Delivery date EDD at all or we’re building your car…. Does anyone have the latter any longer? Wondering is this good or just another Tesla cluster….
Mine still says EDD January and We're building your car........as of 11/26/2021 11:34 am

Attachments

• DBC Tesla X Screenshot_20211126-113408.png
    DBC Tesla X Screenshot_20211126-113408.png
    313.6 KB · Views: 104
Am I starting to become our next HERO? First was @sunnyvaletree then @Fulkth the (GOAT) and maybe me @EV_LIFE next.
Using any kind of superlatives should only limited to those who make major contributions to the forum. Fulkth clearly has been an awesome post-delivery contributor. However, sunnyvaletree was no "hero". The guy never saved a kitten from a tree and did not share much post-delivery info that we so badly craved.

Fulkth has proven to be a luminary, a chevalier, a great and generous man. EV_LIFE, you have the markings of being the next. Time will tell. I hope you also will contribute to those of us so hungry for post-delivery information. :)

@Fulkth , please do not envy us... We DO have designated SAs...but also, we have NO MX 😂

The day I placed my order (2/14/21) I received a call and an email from my SA... We chatted a few times over the first few weeks, mainly making sure that I had all of my questions answered so that I could complete my checklist... But once my April EDD passed, I never heard from her again. :(
In case anyone wanted to know my specs here they are.

Ordered early December 2020 and did not take delivery so then when the refresh came around I updated my order to that.

LR 20” White/White, 6 Seater, FSD.
In case anyone wanted to know my specs here they are.

Ordered early December 2020 and did not take delivery so then when the refresh came around I updated my order to that.

LR 20” White/White, 6 Seater, FSD.
Anyone have issues with wiper turning on randomly in autopilot mode?
Hey wait! That’s a long-term Mercedes Benz feature designed to scratch the windshield.

Using any kind of superlatives should only limited to those who make major contributions to the forum. Fulkth clearly has been an awesome post-delivery contributor. However, sunnyvaletree was no "hero". The guy never saved a kitten from a tree and did not share much post-delivery info that we so badly craved.

Fulkth has proven to be a luminary, a chevalier, a great and generous man. EV_LIFE, you have the markings of being the next. Time will tell. I hope you also will contribute to those of us so hungry for post-delivery information. :)
I would love for someone to make a list of all the things they are wondering when I get my car so I can share pictures, video and info.