Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like vins will be assigned all week. Those of us thats left out may be in those batches , just kinda a bummer right now
I agree, hang in there guys! Yesterday was big and, after a slow start, I think today was even bigger for the amount of VINs assigned! Hopefully every day, the amount will go up and up...

Screenshot_20211130-163652_Chrome.jpg

As happy as I am seeing all of these new VINners, it’s making me equally upset that I have a December 2020 order IN THE BAY AREA, that has been totally forgotten by the powers that be.
West coast will be last to get mass deliveries, but I would still expect it this year. They can build the West coast cars while the East coast ones are en route.

Can any of our new VINners clarify what we've seen for a few others:
- Were you bumped to a TBD date within the last week or two?
- Does your home dashboard now reflect a model year vs just saying Model X?
Yes, about 6 days ago, my EDD went from January to TBD. And yes, now my dashboard reflects a 2022 Tesla Model X. That was actually the first thing that tipped me off to having a VIN right before I saw it 😊

VINner in Florida!

VIN 5YJXCBE5XMF3265xx

EDD still January.
Wow, you are the first VINner in Florida. Congrats!
I hope I’m the next one!
What is your SC, config and order date?

Alright, my wish is granted. I'm the VINner of Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
VIN: 5YJXCBE57MF3274XX

VinnerModelX.jpg

Can any of our new VINners clarify what we've seen for a few others:
- Were you bumped to a TBD date within the last week or two?
- Does your home dashboard now reflect a model year vs just saying Model X?
Yes read my post on page 507.. and vehicle page says 2022 along with rn# no other changes besides that u til you click on ”manage” which will show you vin