Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright, my wish is granted. I'm the VINner of Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
VIN: 5YJXCBE57MF3274XX

View attachment 739158
I finally received my VIN what a huge price difference about $14k more for the same vehicle. After several phone calls and plenty of emails. Hopefully it's all worth the wait. I believe Tesla forgot about me and finally made it right.

Attachments

• 15FB532E-EF41-4604-B470-B827A762D8A8.jpeg
    15FB532E-EF41-4604-B470-B827A762D8A8.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 86
I got my VIN!!! VIN 7SAXCBE55NF3273-- I been checking the app this whole time for updates and randomly went on the website from a computer and there it was! Even now when I check the app on my phone theres nothing. I originally ordered 2/2/21 and changed my order a week later to 20" wheels. Whole config is Blue/Black/LR/5->6/20"/FSD. I am picking up in Schaumburg. I believe I got the call to switch to 6 seat Oct 22nd.
I got my VIN today. Ordered January 14th picking up in Schaumburg too. It must be real. We're on the same truck. 6 seat. Yay.

I got my VIN!!! VIN 7SAXCBE55NF3273-- I been checking the app this whole time for updates and randomly went on the website from a computer and there it was! Even now when I check the app on my phone theres nothing. I originally ordered 2/2/21 and changed my order a week later to 20" wheels. Whole config is Blue/Black/LR/5->6/20"/FSD. I am picking up in Schaumburg. I believe I got the call to switch to 6 seat Oct 22nd.
I ordered 1/28/21 and mine is Blue but with white, 6 seat, 20's. Hopefully mine'll be soon.

Can any of our new VINners clarify what we've seen for a few others:
- Were you bumped to a TBD date within the last week or two?
- Does your home dashboard now reflect a model year vs just saying Model X?
Yes I was bumped from Jan to TBD. And no I dont have a year.
When I goty last X they were pushing to deliver it ....drop it off..in Dec 2016 and I said I didn't want it until January so it would be a 2017 and it was.

I finally received my VIN what a huge price difference about $14k more for the same vehicle. After several phone calls and plenty of emails. Hopefully it's all worth the wait. I believe Tesla forgot about me and finally made it right.
I guess you are paying for the unlimited supercharging. However, That’s absolutely insane surcharge 14k for unlimited supercharge.