Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We spotted a refreshed Model X being delivered today at the Eden Prairie, MN service center. This is the first one I've heard about or seen in Minnesota. It looks like they had the suspension raised up to the max height which makes the 20" wheels look unusually small!

View attachment 745312
Maybe, but I gotta say I LIKE that lifted look!

It looks like an ACTUAL SUV. 😍

Reactions: lsds
Tesla's Chicago Grand Ave delivery center has a Black 7 seat white interior in the show room. You can look but you can't touch. VIN was 2022. Almost my config with the addition of the extra seat. If they offered me the fobs today I would have taken it :)

Attachments

• IMG_0595.JPG
    IMG_0595.JPG
    484.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0600.JPG
    IMG_0600.JPG
    404.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0599.JPG
    IMG_0599.JPG
    408.5 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0598.JPG
    IMG_0598.JPG
    557.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0597.JPG
    IMG_0597.JPG
    546.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0596.JPG
    IMG_0596.JPG
    455.4 KB · Views: 92
I’m taking delivery at Maplewood and they know nothing. I talked to a rep that’s probably in the national call center and she said there’s no VIN assigned but will forward my local rep. It’s like a viscous loop of no information.
I will say that at least the contact I've been reaching out to in Eden Prairie at least responsive and local, even if he can rarely shed any light or any firm commitments.

Up until about 3 weeks ago, he remained steadfast that I'd see a car in year..

Reactions: cheechogokid
Tesla's Chicago Grand Ave delivery center has a Black 7 seat white interior in the show room. You can look but you can't touch. VIN was 2022. Almost my config with the addition of the extra seat. If they offered me the fobs today I would have taken it :)
That is awesome, I think this is the first report about Model X seven seater. Thank you for sharing, finally light at the end of the tunnel.

Right? I'm with you. I'm a never VINner with a pre-refresh always 6 seat order still.
I’m losing hope 😭
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if Fremont will be taking a Christmas break from production this year?
no let them work 😈……. To make that holiday pay for their family not at all for my selfish need of getting a VIN 🥸😂