Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update as to why I got a ViN when my order date is 8/1/21. This car was at delivery site and precious customer “couldn’t get financing in order” so they assigned to me since I was next match for that site and build. They said they of course must deliver before end of year so if I don’t want it they will assign to someone else.
lucky you! poor other guy/gal

Reactions: TWENT2
Update as to why I got a ViN when my order date is 8/1/21. This car was at delivery site and previous customer “couldn’t get financing in order” so they assigned to me since I was next match for that site and build. They said they of course must deliver before end of year so if I don’t want it they will assign to someone else.
Fantastic ! Play Lotto today!-

Update as to why I got a ViN when my order date is 8/1/21. This car was at delivery site and previous customer “couldn’t get financing in order” so they assigned to me since I was next match for that site and build. They said they of course must deliver before end of year so if I don’t want it they will assign to someone else.
I just put my razor down. It was electric anyway. I have smooth wrists now.

OMG
I lost my reservation.
I’m not kidding:
23727002-7624-46E6-BD86-953768BD64F5.png

I’m back to being anxious for the X after a few months of just chilling.

Had issues with the ‘21 3P but Tesla service got me back in the car within 48 hours, loaner and all.

I have a S reservation I didn’t cancel (Feb eta), I’m thinking I should keep it and just decline the vehicle when it arrives to let someone local have the opportunity to pick it up.. (not many in Canada yet) is that the right move?

I’m back to being anxious for the X after a few months of just chilling.

Had issues with the ‘21 3P but Tesla service got me back in the car within 48 hours, loaner and all.

I have a S reservation I didn’t cancel (Feb eta), I’m thinking I should keep it and just decline the vehicle when it arrives to let someone local have the opportunity to pick it up.. (not many in Canada yet) is that the right move?
If you seriously don't want it, don't bother to hold it. Someone else who's been waiting a long while would appreciate it more than the line-jumper. There's enough Model S around that they're starting to populate stores, so it's better for everyone if it simply ships directly to whoever has the same config.