Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car is so buggy!

Im having issues with one of my falcon doors and I have tried everything to fix it but nothing works.

Summon/smart-summon never goes forwards it only goes reverse.

When I do the Christmas light show every door opens except for the falcon doors😒, isn't that the coolest part of the show.
Maybe your X identifies as a Y. It’s 2021 after all.

Can anyone confirm if I remove fsd will I maintain my place in line?
I can confirm this.

They seem to be the new matrix headlights. It’s a bit washed out, but they do some pretty complicated patterns at the end.

Model X Refresh - Santa Edition
I see what you mean, but it stil is not clear if this is the 'high precision' LED matrix lights (like on the 3 and Y) or the ones that came before this.
Iirc, there is a actually an 'old' and 'new' LED matrix and this (on the X) seems to be the 'old'.

But cannot know for certain as the vid is rubbish and perhaps the X is nog meant to spell 'TESLA' with the lightshow to begin eith etc.

Regardless, buly the time they arrive over here (Europe) the car might fly for all I know at the pace things change :p

My delivery is set to 12/30 at 2 PM in Austin New Vehicle pick up lot. Excited to finally see a date. Question for folks who went with Tesla Financing: how do I change financing from US Bank to Chase? Any pointers?

9429A035-078B-4A39-8D35-F8C94A805228.jpeg

My delivery is set to 12/30 at 2 PM in Austin New Vehicle pick up lot. Excited to finally see a date. Question for folks who went with Tesla Financing: how do I change financing from US Bank to Chase? Any pointers?

View attachment 748875
I'd contact Tesla themselves and ask that. I bet they can change that assuming it's the same rate. My guess the lowest rate is always shown, but Chase could be the exact same.

My MX is still at Factory :mad: was expecting EOY delivery.. whenever I called 800 they keep saying will be shipped soon, and pushing EDD +one day
anyone have a clue why they holding, do SA really can ping the car current location or just saying?
everting is hardily with Tesla. VIN 12/13/2021 - EDD : TBD

only deference I see with others 22" wheels..

Reactions: WiseShepherd