Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They change the layout of my account page again? No more delivery estimates.
They did on the web as well! I refreshed the website about an hour ago and it was the old layout then. Changed now.
Screenshot 2022-01-02 114550.png

Reactions: John in LB
Yeah somethings up.. eta gone from app for me now. Refreshed a few times and it’s back. The element is there, it’s just the data isn’t loading.

I always get the sense that the web team at Tesla isn’t top notch, and the slightest issue with latency etc sends things into a spiral.

Reactions: Pdubb
Looks like Tesla smashed there 4Q estimate. So this may end the 3 day delivery Pickup and slow production down then hopefully we're have better quality MX's coming.

Looks like Tesla smashed there 4Q estimate. So this may end the 3 day delivery Pickup and slow production down then hopefully we're have better quality MX's coming.
If only they could make 308,600 Model X in a quarter 😅😅

OK, I've got questions - how does this work given the weight restraints Tesla applies to this type of rack? I was surprised to read that it's limited to 120 pounds of weight (including the rack). I gather you're just ignoring the limits? I' not trying to start something, but I was hoping to carry up to 4 bikes myself and found the issue in the Model X manual.
Same concern for me. We have two Trek Electric bikes that each weigh around 55 pounds. If you consider the weight of the Kuat rack and the bikes we'll "likely" be over the 120 lbs limit.

Same concern for me. We have two Trek Electric bikes that each weigh around 55 pounds. If you consider the weight of the Kuat rack and the bikes we'll "likely" be over the 120 lbs limit.
You’ll probably be ok but this stuff is also dependent on where you are driving.

If you’re driving on rough bumpy roads lower vertical weight is better. If you’re driving somewhere with good paved roads going a few pounds over (like say to 135-140) likely will be fine.

You can see this impact in effect when you have bikes loaded and you go over a speed bump for example. That puts a lot of vertical force on the tow hitch.

Also as others have mentioned most electric bikes the battery can be removed to lower the weight significantly.

• Helpful
Reactions: croman and 1pinhigh
I traveled with 2x e-bikes on my 2017 MX. Depending on the bike you have try to remove the battery during transit. With my Aventon Level bike putting the battery in the back seat saved 20lbs easily. Adds piece of mind as well when driving over NYC potholes.

Hi Preilly, I’m interested in a Refi with DCU, any chance there is a referral you can provide for me?
Just to be clear, in order to get the 1.24% rate, you have to maintain a majority of your banking at DCU, otherwise is 1.75% (still great). I financed a portion of my X with them last week. My plan was to have an amount just over my payment direct deposited every month. They said that was not good enough, they needed my entire check deposited there every month. I chose to take the 1.75 rate because I have no desire to change everything and leave my credit union I have used since college.

Reactions: ironwill96
I **REALLY** don’t think there’s ANY malintent on Tesla’s part. I think they are working literally around the clock to deliver the best possible products to all customers as soon as physically possible.

I do think Tesla needs a better system-wide organization. But it would be a Herculean task, let alone given that Tesla appears to be frequently self-restructuring based on first-principles ideas.
Most of the people on the spreadsheet who have recently picked up there cars, dont bother to update the spreadsheet again...including myself.