Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Starting to feel if you don't have a date range, the March delivery date is garbage. If you don't have a range now and if you ordered a LR, expect delivery at least by 1 year from original order date.
I'm over a year now waiting on my LR and I don't have a 'range', just a good ol' 'March'.

I may have missed some pages, were there more than 1 LR VIN in the last week?
I think we had a few. But none for early orders that I'm aware of.

I may have missed some pages, were there more than 1 LR VIN in the last week?

I'm over a year now waiting on my LR and I don't have a 'range', just a good ol' 'March'.

I think we had a few. But none for early orders that I'm aware of.
I got a VIN for my LR on Jan 29, 2022. I ordered back in Jan 27, 2021.

This is my second time VINned after many many phone calls with Tesla.

The fact they are pushing back plaid EDD actually might be a good sign for LR
And another Monday and my EDD of Feb 3-24 is now back to August.

I guess maybe I won’t pay an additional $30k :)

My June 2021 order for non-Plaid remained March.
Hope that doesn’t happen to me. Ordered 11/11/21 MXP black/white fsd 22” went from august to 02/8-03/1.

Reactions: DelPhonic1
Crazy that we have to start planning our next vehicle over a year in advance. Ordered MXLR in October '21 with September '22 EDD and had debated switching to Plaid once upon a time for quicker delivery but that ship has long sailed.
My F-150 lighting has been slipped back over 1.5 years. So ... Went from a 9-month delay to a 1-year delay, and now a 1.5 years delay. I suspect 2 years soon.

Two refresh MXs (White) being unloaded at Rockville MD today (Jan 31). One is LR (over the cab) and one is Plaid (on the back). Just happened to be driving by and saw the transporter pull in.

Attachments

• IMG_0676.jpg
    IMG_0676.jpg
    385.4 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0674.jpg
    IMG_0674.jpg
    560.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
East coasters, hope all safe!!

This thread will be a lonely place for sure in 6 months or more when most of you in the US and Canada have collected your refresh MX LR/P’s and moved on and we in the EU are still visiting this thread for news and hope! But we will have our bot driven 4680 powered 900 mile quad motor ….(grrrr.can’t anymore, powering down)