Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Tesla Model X lie continues.

The EDD is nothing more than a tool to convince customers they are getting their car earlier than reality, so that they don't say "**** this *sugar*" and cancel their order, not order in the first place, or go somewhere else. Tesla has to know they are providing inaccurate information to their customers and customers are making decisions based on this inaccurate date.

Lets not make excuses for them or for what this system is.

**** you Tesla.

Quick question guys. I have a Model X LR (red, 5 seats, cream seats) on order that I placed back in July-ish. I was able to get the order in at $92K I think?
If I were to upgrade to the plaid, which I'm assuming is the 6 seater now, does anyone know what the pricing would be?
Would I pay the price shown on the site or would it be based on the original locked in price?
If it's the latter, if the CSR messes up and changes the price to the current pricing instead of basing it on on what I paid, would they be able to revert the price back to what it originally was or am I SOL?
Trying to figure out the risks to this.

Quick question guys. I have a Model X LR (red, 5 seats, cream seats) on order that I placed back in July-ish. I was able to get the order in at $92K I think?
If I were to upgrade to the plaid, which I'm assuming is the 6 seater now, does anyone know what the pricing would be?
Would I pay the price shown on the site or would it be based on the original locked in price?
If it's the latter, if the CSR messes up and changes the price to the current pricing instead of basing it on on what I paid, would they be able to revert the price back to what it originally was or am I SOL?
Trying to figure out the risks to this.
Plaid price hasn’t changed so you’d pay the price on the site

Looks like Musk finally acknowledged the poor rollout of the X.

Musk X.jpg