Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
why would they honor anything. I was furious when I lost my original 2020 order. $79K with free supercharging. They canceled it and said here's a take it or leave it offer. The same will be true with the 6 seat. We will be told since our orders as spec'ed can not be built our orders are canceled BUT.... if we want to have a 6 seat configuration for an additional $6,500 a new order will be made. If we don't like it... they might refund our $100.00 deposit.
For me in Canada, my deposit was $3000 to order. Placed the order a year ago.

Also, I have no problem paying the upgrade price from a 5 to 6 seat option. What I am not okay with paying is the overall price increase in the LR X since I ordered. Here in Canada I think it's close to a $12,000 difference.

This is alarming on so many levels.

Warranty - Try taking your Tesla into the service center. If your SC explicitly follows the warranty policy you have just voided the warranty for the life of the car.
If Tesla tried to deny warranty coverage for something wholly unrelated to the steering wheel / yoke then they’re in violation of federal law. Denying a warranty claim requires that the modification caused the issue. There’s no such thing as “voiding the warranty” for a non-salvaged vehicle. There’s only denying a warranty claim. And there has to be a basis for doing so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnuson–Moss_Warranty_Act

you along other 12,876 people who posted the same "pushed to April" WE GET IT, NO NEED FOR 23,677 POSTS OF 'PUSHED TO MAY'
it is a waiting room but when you go to a doctor you
don't see people getting up from their chairs screaming "I'm still waiting"
i actually find it helpful. when i read this type of post, the first thing i do is see where they are from then i look at their order date. that helps me gauge where i may be in the delivery window.

i say, keep ‘em coming.

you along other 12,876 people who posted the same "pushed to April" WE GET IT, NO NEED FOR 23,677 POSTS OF 'PUSHED TO MAY'
it is a waiting room but when you go to a doctor you
don't see people getting up from their chairs screaming "I'm still waiting"
Leave them alone. You get 10 pages of people saying their EDD pushed another month, 10 pages of replies saying theirs didn't, some replies likes yours saying who cares, then another 20 pages of replies saying they care about all those replies, then another 10 pages of replies saying their EDD got pushed from the 10 pages of replies who said theirs didn't yesterday.