Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time lurker..
Received our Blue MX LR dropped off at our house yesterday. Haven't decided to reject or not but leaning towards it.
Here's some pictures for anyone who wants reference.
Do you agree to reject?
The tough guy in me says I’d reject it. That other guy in me is saying to repair it cause who knows how long before another.

Reactions: ironwill96
1111 pages of despair, sorrow and misery…
Well said. I actually was so depressed by the recent date change, I decided I couldn't stomach being here. Felt like it was bringing me more anxiety than pleasure. So, I took some time off. On the other hand, I do miss the company in the waiting room, so here I am!

When you guys originally ordered, what was the original EDD
My Feb 9, 2021 LR order at the old lower prices just changed from a Feb 21-Mar 4 delivery window to just plain “April” too. Red/Cream/20”/FSD/ 5-seat then changed to 6.
I am ok with it as I have the 5-seat 2018 X 75D I bought off the Tesla site in December and this X is a blast to drive, meets all my needs.
I hope you that are facing transportation issues all get yours soonest! I am ok waiting and maybe will get new features and a better build quality as they deal with their manufacturing issuesthan later

I’d ask if they can guarantee fixing it. But holy crap, i cannot believe they had the guts to deliver this, in this condition. There was zero effort on this one. Off the truck and into your driveway, from factory.
Tesla customer service told me the car was at the Tysons Store on 2/6/21.. So they just let it sit like that. I doubt they even did a once over.
Its going back

Reactions: Wooly1 and Elixir
There is still a button on my order page that allows me to remove FSD.
I think they let you remove it once as a freebie. After that you have to deal with the price increase. I started with it, removed it then added it back to see if that would increase my chances of getting VIN’ed. I had the remove button the first time but its gone now. I called Tesla and was told that I couldn’t remove FSD without paying the price increase.

I wonder what it takes to be part of the few because next month is my 1 year anniversary of waiting. Not as long as some folks on here but still frustrating nonetheless.
Assuming I get my MX on the 20th, it’ll have been nearly 13 months from order to delivery.
I waited 13 months from order to delivery to get the first LR X in Texas. So you guys seem to be on par despite all the dramas.