Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's one of the things that keeps me going... I am paying 15K less for this.... It's like having instant equity on a depreciating asset which is unheard of.
I used to think the way, but Tesla will just drop its prices later this year when supply chains stabilize and trucks stop jack-knifing in midwest snowstorms, flood VINs to pre-refresh orders, and tell the people who paid a higher price to suck it up because that got it earlier than many of us.

It's just like how all their MBAs in corp strategy thought the 2020 deliveries wouldn't be sour because they paid $10K less. The Tesla way.

I talk to people at companies in the valley and some are reluctant to hire Tesla employees because they show up and constantly try to cut corners.

Last edited:
Hit me up if interested though via PM.

On another note, Tesla just called me to tell me the 24k they owe me will be 'mailed' to me in 4 weeks. Why can't we do the same when we buy a car. Drive it for 4 weeks and then pay them. Messed up. And it's not even a wire transfer. It's mailed. It may get lost.
Tesla has lowered the bar. You need to trust USPS more than Tesla. I'm sure USPS would be valued over $1T if it went public.

• Funny
Reactions: coco135 and Stro
Not directed at you, but who cares? How many man-hours did it take to make this decision? Too many.
I'll take that badge. I can toss the one I got from RPM or whatever... I'll take the new taillights if it comes with the dope headlights. Solid and more advanced headlights do matter because they're safer on the road. It's like a small consolation for the long ass wait.

I used to think the way, but Tesla will just drop its prices later this year when supply chains stabilize and trucks stop jack-knifing in midwest snowstorms, flood VINs to pre-refresh orders, and tell the people who paid a higher price to suck it up because that got it earlier than many of us.

It's just like how all their MBAs in corp strategy thought the 2020 deliveries wouldn't be sour because they paid $10K less. The Tesla way.

I talk to people at companies in the valley and some are reluctant to hire Tesla employees because they show up and constantly try to cut corners.
MBA's are not responsible for Tesla being what it is today. You can bank on that.

• Love
Reactions: jkhanesq
Delivery scheduled for tomorrow a.m. at my house. Tesla said we need to submit payment before they can deliver the car. I told them I would prefer to wait until I looked over the car and accepted delivery. They said this could pushback by delivery date.

It appears the general consensus is not to submit payment until you actually accept delivery. Correct?
It’s possible to refuse the delivery after payment. Although that could be a hassle it’s self. Is suggest doing a at the SC delivery.