Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really? That doesn't sound right to me. When fully charged to 100% shouldn't it say 348 with 20"?
Mine is now 316 vs 314 last time. Interesting. Could it be dynamic based on driving mode + outside factors such as weather like others have said? I will 100% ask about this during my appointment at the SC. But maybe someone else with a new MX can chime in?

71357C77-E52A-4D90-BBBC-D5FB27BF31A2.jpeg

@Stro - I think you're the one who can truly understand my pain here.

I waited over a year to get my VIN. I held out optimism and helped folks stay focused on the positive along the way. Now as I am an official VINner - my delivery is the day AFTER I go out of town... AAAAND they only hold the delivery for a few days.

:D -

Update: The delivery coordinator was able to talk with his supervisor and both try to expedite delivery before we take off AND extend the delivery hold incase we don't take delivery prior to taking off.

Hello, new to the group. Purchased MX Feb 21/2021 LR, Blue, 22”, Black interior 6 seater. In the last 16 days, my EDD has changed 4 times.
April>July>Feb 23-Mar19>July.
I received a text from Tesla a few days ago asking about trading in, which I declined.
Anyone else get this lovely surprise? Just about ready to get off this rollercoaster of emotions.
Interestingly, I got a call about a trade in a few days before I got my VIN. Not saying that it's correlated, but I ordered 2/14/21 So fingers crossed for you.

Reactions: Elixir
@Stro - I think you're the one who can truly understand my pain here.

I waited over a year to get my VIN. I held out optimism and helped folks stay focused on the positive along the way. Now as I am an official VINner - my delivery is the day AFTER I go out of town... AAAAND they only hold the delivery for a few days.

:D -

Update: The delivery coordinator was able to talk with his supervisor and both try to expedite delivery before we take off AND extend the delivery hold incase we don't take delivery prior to taking off.
If something changes and you don’t have someone to take delivery for you, lemme know. I can fly like an eagle to help ya out.

Plaid X delivered!
Mostly ok... Some small minor scratches and scuffs everywhere.
Found a deep scratch on the front bumper and a weird paint dent thing on the door.

And also phantom object on the right falcon wing already ..yay.......

Hopefully this is all easily fixed and doesn't end up like my other X.
Hope others have had uneventful deliveries.

Mine is now 316 vs 314 last time. Interesting. Could it be dynamic based on driving mode + outside factors such as weather like others have said? I will 100% ask about this during my appointment at the SC. But maybe someone else with a new MX can chime in?

View attachment 774642
Can you check what the range inside of the car says? My understanding was that the app shows estimated range and inside of the car shows rated range. Let us know what it says?

Reactions: sorka and Stro
Can you check what the range inside of the car says? My understanding was that the app shows estimated range and inside of the car shows rated range. Let us know what it says?
There is so much debate about this, that the other sections on this board all agree to just switch it to percentage because it will never be correct. Its just an estimate