Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The great Model X saga is nearly over. One year and about 2 months later I finally hopefully will have the car that I ordered. Even though the experience was less than good. Still, I'm going to celebrate. Going to take some gifts for the SC for all their work. Tesla folks have always been professional, courteous and and as informed as they could be. Any suggestions for gifts? Beer? Wine? Donuts? Candy? Any Raleigh SC crew on here? Guide me please.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-28 13.15.47.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-28 13.15.47.png
    151.6 KB · Views: 98
The website shows the 22" wheels config at 330 miles vs 348 for 20" wheels. But Tesla could have that wrong and it be a much bigger drop than 18 miles to use 22" wheels. We'll see what the recalibrated value is.

Honestly, I dig the new all weather mats Tesla sells. They fit perfectly! Unfortunately, that's only for the front. I've ordered the 2nd and 3rd row 3D Maxspider ones people mentioned. They haven't arrived yet to give it a review.
I’d be happy to hear your comparison between the Tesla ones and MaxSpider I love the MaxSpider mats in my ‘18 MX. And the Maxspiders I’ve heard don’t fit refresh totally just yet.

Reactions: Stro
The great Model X saga is nearly over. One year and about 2 months later I finally hopefully will have the car that I ordered. Even though the experience was less than good. Still, I'm going to celebrate. Going to take some gifts for the SC for all their work. Tesla folks have always been professional, courteous and and as informed as they could be. Any suggestions for gifts? Beer? Wine? Donuts? Candy? Any Raleigh SC crew on here? Guide me please.
Build date? Do you have the new charge port?

Reactions: DelPhonic1
I did 15 %all over but 50% on windshield, no issue, For my 2018 X, planing to do the same for the new one , but go dParker on the windshield , Florida is too sunny and too hot for the summer,
Anyone with a refresh get tint yet? I want to get xpel xr plus but don't know which percentage, 15 or 20 for the front windows. Is rear window tint necessary since its already factory dyed? I will be getting 55% windshield as well.

Whoa. EDD went from July to Mar 03-Mar 27! I know EDD's mean nothing, esp such a large window. However, given that I am taking delivery in the Bay Area and it's the third month of the quarter, I can see them pushing a bunch of cars out in March. Keeping fingers crossed!

View attachment 774880
Nice! My range is March 8 to 31. Hoping we get VIN's any day now.

• Love
Reactions: lexus26