Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright, my RN1153026xx order from July '21 (Bay Area, always 6-seat, LR, MSM/white, 20" FSD) just saw its EDD move from "July" to "March 02 - March 24". No VIN assignment. I don't really believe this...unless they mean March 2023.

Bruce.

PS. Back in 2015, you got the VIN for your specific car before it went into production. Everything's backwards / inside-out now. ;)

My delivery didn’t go as planned yesterday. The truck is broken down and arriving late. So they claimed… I am scheduling for next Saturday since I am out of town.

I did go to delivery center unannounced. Walked around to see I can find my VIN. I wasn’t able to locate. May be they were telling the truth. There were three Plaids same config as mine (different VIN). If you are picking up a Red Plaid in Alpharetta then your car is here!

I haven’t got single call for one year. Now I am getting calls by the hour. I am politely making them wait for things they need. Annoying!

I have received the floor mats I promised an update. Waiting for the car to see how they fit. Pictures to follow after delivery…

Reactions: lexus26
Alright, my RN1153026xx order from July '21 (Bay Area, always 6-seat, LR, MSM/white, 20" FSD) just saw its EDD move from "July" to "March 02 - March 24". No VIN assignment. I don't really believe this...unless they mean March 2023.

Bruce.

PS. Back in 2015, you got the VIN for your specific car before it went into production. Everything's backwards / inside-out now. ;)
awesome! perhaps us CAlifornians are only getting more LR at this point. I have a July 2021 Plaid order RN1152955XX that still says July so hopefully an EDD change as well soon

I'm willing to put my car on hold if headlights are imminent. I've seen Model S get new matrix headlights but no confirmation on X. I would imagine it would follow shortly? Anyone have any ideas on headlight?
we can only guess that the X will also get the headlights - i did drop by my local SC over the weekend and the SA (obviously taken with the smallest grain of salt) said he heard the rear light bar, charge port, headlights are "probably going to be refreshed soon for the X" but who really knows.............

Reactions: DelPhonic1

Bruce.

I'm thinking they have Vins but putting them on what ever transport vehicle's with the biggest loads then provide a vin.

I was out running errands today and stopped to see if I could find my car. She's dirty, but I didn't see any obvious defects in my quick little walk around!

IMG_1109.jpeg

IMG_1110.jpeg

we can only guess that the X will also get the headlights - i did drop by my local SC over the weekend and the SA (obviously taken with the smallest grain of salt) said he heard the rear light bar, charge port, headlights are "probably going to be refreshed soon for the X" but who really knows.............
well the rear tail, charge port door, and badge on the X are confirmed changing..

It would make sense headlights are next or already on the way

Bruce.

I'm with you Bruce, RN1151455xx ... I'm doing code searches for the VIN and every other hopeful superstitious dance that this is reality.

Chicago, 6-seat, LR, Black/White, 20" FSD