Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
same here. 1/27/21 with July EDD. I'm about to give up. Seems Mercedes dealers just got bunch of EQS 450+. I will probably never buy another Tesla after this experience
I tried getting into an EQS last month. It was so cramped I could not drive it. Also the windshield is so small and flat that I could not see out. I am 6’7” tall and my Model X is sooo much more comfortable than the EQS or my old 2000 GLS 450!

My February 9, 2021 order, an LR Red/Cream 20” FSD 6 seat switched yesterday from July to March 12-31. So suddenly lots of movement on older orders! Hoping for all the refreshed refresh upgrades. No VIN yet, but app opened to enter trade in data and pics, load drivers license and finance info.

Today I got a call from Tesla at a Las Vegas number wanting to buy back my trusty mint condition Red/Cream 5 Seat CPO 2018 Model X. I have been happily driving it to fill the gap between my 2020 Mercedes GLS and whenever I get my new Model X.

Will be interesting to see what they give me for it in trade on the new Model X!

Any new X owners/ @Stro how long for software update? Have you gotten one yet?
Mine wouldn't find a new available update until I did a soft reboot of the system. This allowed me to update to the latest version, as well as update the nav maps. I only had to do this because my app wouldn't connect to the car but it ended up fixing all of the update issues as well for me.

• Informative
Reactions: Stro and ductordoc
April 2021 order
LR Black with White Int, 22” wheels
EDD shows March 2nd -23rd

Got a call from Tesla yesterday saying I should receive a vin soon and to expect delivery in 3 weeks. Said they are in full production (whatever that means) and lots are moving out of the factory now.
Wanted to confirm payment form, trade in, etc.

Hope it is true and it doesn’t go back to July!

My February 9, 2021 order, an LR Red/Cream 20” FSD 6 seat switched yesterday from July to March 12-31. So suddenly lots of movement on older orders! Hoping for all the refreshed refresh upgrades. No VIN yet, but app opened to enter trade in data and pics, load drivers license and finance info.

Today I got a call from Tesla at a Las Vegas number wanting to buy back my trusty mint condition Red/Cream 5 Seat CPO 2018 Model X. I have been happily driving it to fill the gap between my 2020 Mercedes GLS and whenever I get my new Model X.

Will be interesting to see what they give me for it in trade on the new Model X!
Yeah... they'll offer you $60K then resell it for $120K.

April 2021 order
LR Black with White Int, 22” wheels
EDD shows March 2nd -23rd

Got a call from Tesla yesterday saying I should receive a vin soon and to expect delivery in 3 weeks. Said they are in full production (whatever that means) and lots are moving out of the factory now.
Wanted to confirm payment form, trade in, etc.

Hope it is true and it doesn’t go back to July!
"full production"

If true, it is music to my ears. (And everyone within the range of my voice...)

I did finally get one (2021.43.201) and it took 5 days to download on a gig connection. Pretty sure it was stuck as it didn’t finish until I called Tesla to tell them something was wrong. But that’s the only updates besides map updates that my car has received.
That is still considered factory delivery stable software version - I believe they had to push that out to the cars due to the Boombox recall but for all intents and purposes, you are still on delivery software and not into the production software stream.