Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lol, oh I'm happy with the car. Just crazy how the little things are left out. This is the first car with XM that doesn't come with a trial that I've ever owned. Maybe Tesla has never offered a trial before? I am a little mad about my range though. To me, it's like buying a new TV and expecting 8K only to find out it only does 4K. Yeah, not much of an upgrade, (15 miles) but hey... it's 15 miles I may someday need.
Btw, XM site says it's $1 for 3 months for new cars. At least we have that.

• Informative
Reactions: Kaos_X
So, I learned today that we don't even get a 3 month trial for XM Radio. We get a fraction of our steering wheel and call it a yoke, no radar, fake range for 22" wheels (315 vs 330), no stalks, no center horn (although it's coming). But it's XM... didn't really want to subscribe. Just wanted to test it for sound comparison. Tidal is pricy. Not sure I will keep the subscription as I already have Apple Music, but they at least give us military folks 40% off. The cost savings are real for Tesla.
I’m not happy with 315 if its not a software bug

lol, oh I'm happy with the car. Just crazy how the little things are left out. This is the first car with XM that doesn't come with a trial that I've ever owned. Maybe Tesla has never offered a trial before? I am a little mad about my range though. To me, it's like buying a new TV and expecting 8K only to find out it only does 4K. Yeah, not much of an upgrade, (15 miles) but hey... it's 15 miles I may someday need.
Yeah I agree, my 20 M3P didn't have XM but my work truck has it...

Finally Vin came in today and delivery scheduled this Friday. I am in Bay Area California. That took longer than me proposing my girlfriend who's my wife now :p

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 10.55.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 10.55.34 PM.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 108