Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty sure people have posted a long checklist which you can go through, not sure if applicable to 2022 model but shouldn’t be much diff:

I always take my Teslas to AP3. I’ll be dropping my X off soon as I can there.
Please let me know if they do windshield. Sounds like no one around wants to touch it.

Sad to say I am back joining the waiting room. Recap ordered 02/22/21 MX Plaid 6 seats with FSD. Took delivery 03/01/22. Had the car ceramic coated, PPF and tinted. On 03/09/22 went to get in car and it was dead, doors wouldn't open etc. and charger was stuck. Had to call Tesla roadside and they towed the car to the service center. As of today they are still diagnosing the issue and we're in a S rental.

Can only hope they get whatever the issue is resolved soon and I didn't get a lemon.

TS12.jpg

Definitely OK sharing a bit of limited venting here, IMO. Tesla fixes a lot of problems (the classic "dealer model" is a big one), but creates a whole new set of issues (build quality lottery, customer support, volatile EDD, Elon being Elon, etc.).

Waiting for my X has easily been one of the most frustrating purchase experiences of my life (more the quality lottery aspect than anything).

Thank you for your support. I do really genuinely hope that my delivery goes well. It will be a big relief, and then I can finally enjoy the car. I hope yours gets delivered soon and that you can enjoy it as well.