Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea, you don't see it? $ 4/1/22 ;)
2qi4zn.gif

Unbelievable. I'm located in Toronto, Canada with an original order from 11-2020 for a MXLR Red and white 5 seater. Just checking my account this morning and my delivery changed from August 2022 to April 15 to May 05 but no year. I'm hoping they mean 2022 and hopefully it sticks but not getting my hopes up until I see a VIN. Even after that I'll believe it when I actually take delivery. Here's hoping for us Canucks 🙏
Go Canucks... My order just changed from August to April. Ordered early Feb 2021. Not as narrow a window as yours so I'm guessing it will move some more.

Estimated Delivery: April 17 - May 06​

Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned.

Autopilot
Your Model X comes standard with Autopilot and has been upgraded to Full-Self Driving.
Removing Full-Self Driving will delay delivery

My My Tesla page changed to this today. What's interesting is if I were to cancel FSD I'd go back in the queue. Don't have plans to do that — I think they'll get it solved soon and I'm locked in @ $10k — but interesting. I guess there is something to high profit units get priority.

Blue, 5 seater, LR, FSD, located in Georgia, USA, ordered 2/6/21. (I'll believe it when the VIN is actually assigned, btw. This is my second trip to the estimated delivery date range unicorn hunt).

Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned.

Autopilot
Your Model X comes standard with Autopilot and has been upgraded to Full-Self Driving.

My My Tesla page changed to this today. What's interesting is if I were to cancel FSD I'd go back in the queue. Don't have plans to do that — I think they'll get it solved soon and I'm locked in @ $10k — but interesting. I guess there is something to high profit units get priority.

Blue, 5 seater, LR, FSD, located in Georgia, USA, ordered 2/6/21. (I'll believe it when the VIN is actually assigned, btw. This is my second trip to the estimated delivery date range unicorn hunt).
Got my estimate delivery today 4/13-5/3 , see my car details in my signature!!

Reactions: ductordoc
This person got their X in under a month 🤨
she's one of many that got their X's in about a month. There's a bunch more on FB. 😭:cool:. I'm assuming the cars got to the SC and the orderer couldn't complete the purchase-- policy is to find someone-- anyone that needs that config at the same SC. It's the only logic I can come up with that isn't a cluster.

she's one of many that got their X's in about a month. There's a bunch more on FB. 😭:cool:. I'm assuming the cars got to the SC and the orderer couldn't complete the purchase-- policy is to find someone-- anyone that needs that config at the same SC. It's the only logic I can come up with that isn't a cluster.
So, does each SC have a list automatically generated by existing orders, or do we need to ask the SC to be placed on their list?

• Helpful
Reactions: KidsEyeDr

Autopilot

My 5/21 order got bumped up from July to a slightly earlier window but I also had the Removing FSD will delay delivery message which was new. I know that adding FSD to MY orders was a "trick" to get a may 2022 delivery vs a Q3 delivery but was also told by SAs that tesla didnt like this.

Im still on the fence with FSD and locked in at 10k. If Im going to delete it I will wait for a VIN.

My 5/21 order got bumped up from July to a slightly earlier window but I also had the Removing FSD will delay delivery message which was new. I know that adding FSD to MY orders was a "trick" to get a may 2022 delivery vs a Q3 delivery but was also told by SAs that tesla didnt like this.

Im still on the fence with FSD and locked in at 10k. If Im going to delete it I will wait for a VIN.
As current FSD renter, I highly recommend renting FSD at this point.