Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone edited an existing order from one car to another? Like from an S to an X and kept the old price?
Don’t think you can switch between models. You may be able to switch from lr to plaid or vice versa. I was still able to edit my design on my X order and switch stuff around at the old pricing but I locked it in fully by completing my profile today. Guess it’s a waiting game now.

I've never tried or used CarBuyerUSA, but the others have all come in roughly 10,000 to 12,000 less than Tesla trade-in amount on my 2018. Not counting the sales tax credit.
Tesla has been highest on my 2018 as well. I just don’t feel like selling something like this to a private party at the price point even though i’ll probably get 5 to 10 more. Call me crazy.
Wow, you should have at least gotten a VIN by now; and you're in California🤔. Hopefully it's coming soon.
yeah right.
Does anyone have photos of a blue/cream plaid? Wife dropped the “what if we switched to blue” hammer so we’re considering it, but she’s vetoing white seats 😩
Would still be an amazing color combo. I never thought crème interior with my blue exterior would ever be for me, but trespassing in the back of a Tesla lot and peeping the interiors face to face made me think. Love and am going with the black interior(from white) but beige is pretty hot.

Don’t think you can switch between models. You may be able to switch from lr to plaid or vice versa. I was still able to edit my design on my X order and switch stuff around at the old pricing but I locked it in fully by completing my profile today. Guess it’s a waiting game now.
I switched from white to black interior recently. But it took an email rather than an SC visit.

Does anyone have photos of a blue/cream plaid? Wife dropped the “what if we switched to blue” hammer so we’re considering it, but she’s vetoing white seats

The wife and I both think that the white interior looks *amazing*! But we shudder to think what toddlers will do to it, so black it is for us.
We were worried as well several years ago when we got our model 3 - we went ahead with the white interior although frequently driving the grandkids around. Really no problem at all. Our white interior is still looks new with one small exception. There is a very slight ink transfer from when we wore dark colored blue jeans on the driver seat only. Other than that - perfect. They clean right up with baby wipes. We have the white interior coming with our MX order as well. We'll prob to a ceramic coat to the two front seats.

I’ve heard the white cleans surprisingly easily. “Baby wipes and done,” more than one person has posted.

I went ahead and took the risk (ordered white interior).
yup!! i got the Plaid a few days ago and use the Costco fragrance free baby wipes on the white interior (I been using baby wipes for years in my cars followed by microfiber towel to dry) - super easy to clean. The service guys at Irvine SC also said you can use baby wipes as well. They also said blue jeans shouldn’t transfer color over but who knows - I haven’t worn jeans for years so no risk there 🤔

yup!! i got the Plaid a few days ago and use the Costco fragrance free baby wipes on the white interior (I been using baby wipes for years in my cars followed by microfiber towel to dry) - super easy to clean. The service guys at Irvine SC also said you can use baby wipes as well. They also said blue jeans shouldn’t transfer color over but who knows - I haven’t worn jeans for years so no risk there 🤔
Well, my mistake was the dark blue jeans and didn't wash first before wearing. even so, it is barely noticeable I haven't been brave enough yet to use Clorox wipes or other chemicals. It may wipe off.. With my new MX, I'll just slum around in sweat pants because it'll be that cool. 😂😂

Any red color? We originally chose Buena Park but from seeing a lot of people with Irvine delivery we switched to Irvine. EDD is July.

Feb 2021 order, LR, red, white, 6 seat, FSD. Added FSD before the 12K price hike, didn’t help during end of quarter push.
I have the exact same configuration! Super excited! There are a few pictures on the forum in the last two weeks with this configuration. Red with the White is amazing.